(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Familial Hypercholesterolemia Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) Epidemiology Forecast–2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) epidemiology in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Familial hypercholesterolaemia (FH), is an autosomal dominant genetic disorder being characterized by the severe hypercholesterolaemia along with cholesterol deposits in tendons and premature heart disease. FH further classified into two homozygous and heterozygous forms. This specific ailment is caused by mutation in the gene for the LDL cholesterol receptor, which is involved in passing LDL from the body. It had also been observed that, the mutations in some other genes such as PCSK9 and Apolipoprotein B gene can also cause inherited high cholesterol as these all three genes are connected with each other. It is also worth mentioning here that the probability of getting affected with FH is increased due to the inheritance of a specific type of mutation in any of these three genes.
View Free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/familial-hypercholesterolemia-market-report
Familial Hypercholesterolemia Epidemiology
Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) is an autosomal-dominant disorder associated with mutations in the LDL receptor gene resulting in markedly elevated plasma low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. The current strategies for the treatment of FH are focused on the aggressive lowering of LDL-C levels with the utter aim towards the overall reduction of cardiovascular events.
Key facts of the report
- As per a study titled as “Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the 1999 to 2012 United States National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES) “conducted by Sarah D. de Ferranti et al. (2016), the estimated overall US prevalence of probable/definite FH was 0.40% or 1 in 250. Furthermore, the study had also reported that FH prevalence in the US is varied by age, being least common in 20 to 29 year olds and most common in 60 to 69 year olds.
- Another study titled as “Prevalence of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with acute coronary syndrome in Japan: Results of the EXPLORE-J study” conducted by Harada-Shiba M et al. (2018) sheds light on the FH affecting pattern among the acute coronary syndrome affected individuals in Japan. As per the estimated provided by this study, FH prevalence is at least five-fold higher in ACS patients than in the general population, especially in patients with premature ACS onset and ATT ≥9 mm.
- The most number of incident cases of FH were recorded in the United States
- Among the European 5 countries, XXX country had highest incident population of FH. On the other hand, XXX country had the lowest incident population of FH
- The lowest incident population of FH was recorded in Japan
Familial Hypercholesterolemia Report Scope
The report covers the descriptive overview of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH), explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology.
• The report provides insight into the 7MM historical and forecasted patient pool covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
• The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH).
• The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology for 7MM by Total Prevalent Cases of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH), Total Diagnosed and Treated Cases of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH).
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/familial-hypercholesterolemia-market-report
Table of content
1 Key Insights
2 Familial Hypercholesterolemia Market Overview at a Glance
3 Disease Background and Overview: Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
4 Diagnostic guidelines for Familial Hypercholesterolemia by the American Heart Association (AHA)
5 Diagnostic guidelines for Familial Hypercholesterolemia by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
6 Recognized Establishments
7 Epidemiology and Patient Population: Key Findings
8 Country Wise-Epidemiology of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
10 DelveInsight Capabilities
12 About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
The Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) report will allow the user to –
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the 7MM Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) market.
• Quantify patient share distribution in the 7MM for Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH).
• The Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and Ph.D. level epidemiologists.
• The Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) epidemiology model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over the eleven-year forecast period using reputable sources.
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia Pipeline Insight, 2020
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States