When a baby is older than 6 months, the Pacifier Clip allows mom to rest assured, can soothe the baby’s emotions and soothe the gums. Wouldn’t it be better than going to the store to buy a pacifier clip, DIY design by hand, and make your own creativity? And the ones made by yourself will be safer for children to use. Now let us prepare a nice pacifier chain for the little ones.
1. Beads: All kinds of beads for you to choose, like animals, lettlers, round… Multi-colors, up to 56 colors.
2. Clips: Plastic, stainless steel, wooden clips. You can customize the LOGO on the clip.
3. String: Connect your beads together.
4. Needle: Push the cord through the bead.
5. Scissors: Cut the string.
Step 1: To start making the pacifier clip, you must tie a safety knot on the clip. Pull the string to ensure that the knot is strong enough and the beads will not fall off.
Step 2: Measure the length of the rope you need and cut the excess, Use a needle to thread each bead onto the rope in turn.
Step 3: You can tie a safety knot in the middle to make sure the beads will not slip.
Step 4: Finally, add a safety bead and tie a knot to ensure safety. Cut the thread and stuff it into the bead.
You can DIY different pacifier clips, and we have a variety of beautiful styles for you to choose.