Genital Herpes (GH), is a common sexually transmitted disease caused due to two viruses namely: herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV1) and herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV2) characterized by lifelong infection and periodic reactivation with no cure. Viruses penetrate the body through mucous membranes which line the openings of nose, mouth and genitalia.
Get FREE sample copy at:
DelveInsight’s “Genital Herpes Market” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Genital Herpes, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Genital Herpes market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Genital Herpes market report also covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, Genital Herpes market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Genital Herpes Market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report provides a detailed current Genital Herpes treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Genital Herpes Market Key Facts
- According to DelveInsight, the total prevalent population of Genital Herpes in 7 major markets was 82,662,204 in 2017 and is expected to grow for the study period [2017–2030].
- DelveInsight also estimates a higher prevalence of Genital Herpes in the United States with 41,589,239 cases in 2017.
- Among the European countries, Germany has the highest prevalent population of Genital Herpes with 7,008,717 cases and the United Kingdom has the lowest number of cases.
Key Benefits of Genital Herpes Market Report
- Genital Herpes market report provides an in-depth analysis of Genital Herpes Market Size, Share, Trend, Epidemiology and Market Forecast till 2030, in 7 major market i.e. EU5 (Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the UK), Japan, and the United States.
- The Genital Herpes market report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the Genital Herpes Market trends & developments, key players and future market competition that will shape and drive the Genital Herpes market in the upcoming years.
- The Genital Herpes market report covers Genital Herpes current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies in 7 MM.
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the Genital Herpes market in terms of market drivers & barriers, Unmet Needs, market opportunities, patient population, comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, and other factors.
Genital Herpes Market
The Genital Herpes market outlook section of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted Genital Herpes market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of Genital Herpes market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Genital Herpes Epidemiology
The Genital Herpes epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Genital Herpes patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries (i.e. the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Genital Herpes Marketed Products and Emerging Therapies
The Genital Herpes Drugs Uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Genital Herpes market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers Genital Herpes market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The Key Companies in the Genital Herpes Market includes
- Genocea Biosciences
And many others.
Get FREE sample copy at:
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Genital Herpes Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Genital Herpes Market Overview at a Glance
- Genital Herpes Disease Background and Overview
- Genital Herpes Patient Journey
- Genital Herpes Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Genital Herpes Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Genital Herpes Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Genital Herpes Treatment
- Genital Herpes Marketed Products
- Genital Herpes Emerging Therapies
- Genital Herpes Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Genital Herpes Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Genital Herpes Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Genital Herpes Market.
- Genital Herpes Market Drivers
- Genital Herpes Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight’s Genital Herpes – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Genital Herpes in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Genital Herpes Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Genital Herpes market.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States