Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) is an autoimmune disease affecting the connective tissue which in-turn damages the skin and internal organs. It is characterized by a distinctive pathogenic triad of microvascular damage, deregulation of innate and adaptive immunity, and generalized fibrosis in multiple organs.
SSc is a complex and heterogeneous disease, and is, therefore, associated with a wide range of possible signs and symptoms. While the episodes of Raynaud phenomenon can occur weeks to years before fibrosis, a spectrum of digital vascular disease is also observed in SSc.
View full report: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/systemic-sclerosis-market
DelveInsight’s “Systemic Sclerosis Market“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Systemic Sclerosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Systemic Sclerosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Systemic Sclerosis is a rare disease and is diagnosed in approximately 67 male patients and 265 female patients, per 100,000 people each year in the United States.
2. Systemic Sclerosis usually appears in women aged 30–40, and it occurs in slightly older men. In approximately 85% of cases, systemic sclerosis develops in individuals aged 20–60 years.
3. The female population is more prone to Systemic Sclerosis as compared to the male population.
Key benefits of the report
1. Systemic Sclerosis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Systemic Sclerosis epidemiology and Systemic Sclerosis market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Systemic Sclerosis market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Systemic Sclerosis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Systemic Sclerosis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Systemic Sclerosis market.
Systemic Sclerosis Treatment
No treatment has been proven to modify the overall disease course, but the therapy targets specific organ involvement early before irreversible damage to improve both qualities of life and survival. The therapeutic Systemic Sclerosis market is driven by the increase in prevalent cases and is mainly driven by the patient pools of 30–50 years. The therapeutic Systemic Sclerosis market size is accounted for therapies directed toward the management of specific symptoms, and current therapies use medications that aim the four main features of the disease that is inflammation, autoimmunity, vascular disease, and tissue fibrosis.
Currently, immunosuppressive agents such as methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide, mycophenolate mofetil, Azathioprine; autologous stem cell transplantation, and others are therapeutic choices for Systemic Sclerosis.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Systemic Sclerosis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Systemic Sclerosis market are:
1. Corbus Pharmaceuticals
2. Kyowa Hakko Kirin
And many others
Table of contents
1. Systemic Sclerosis Report Introduction
2. Systemic Sclerosis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Systemic Sclerosis Disease Background and Overview
4. Systemic Sclerosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Systemic Sclerosis Country-Wise Epidemiology
6. United States
6.1. Prevalent Cases of Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) in the United States (2017–2030)
6.3. Gender-specific Cases of Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) in the United States (2017–2030)
6.4. Type-specific Cases of Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) in the United States (2017–2030)
6.5. Prevalent cases of SSc based on Clinical Manifestations in the United States (2017–2030)
6.6.1. Assumptions and Rationale
6.6.6. United Kingdom
7. Systemic Sclerosis Treatments & Medical Practices
8. Systemic Sclerosis Emerging Therapies
9. Key Cross Competition
9.1. Lenabasum: Corbus Pharmaceuticals
9.2. Brodalumab: Kyowa Hakko Kirin
10. Systemic Sclerosis Market Size
11. 7MM Systemic Sclerosis Country-Wise Market Analysis
12. United States Market Size
13. EU5 Market Size
13.1. Germany Market Size
13.2. France Market Size
13.3. United Kingdom Market Size
13.4. Spain Market Size
13.5. Italy Market Size
14. Japan Market Size
15. Systemic Sclerosis Report Methodology
16. DelveInsight Capabilities
18. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States