According to Inkwood Research, the Global Activated Carbon Market is rising at a growth of 8.05% (value) and 6.27% (kilotons) between 2019 and 2028, and is expected to reach $7919.54 million and 4078.47 kilotons by 2028.
Browse 53 Market Data Tables and 50 Figures spread over 180 Pages, along with an in-depth analysis of the Global Activated Carbon Market by Type, Raw Materials, Application, and Geography.
Global Activated Carbon Market Scenario
Activated carbon is a porous carbon manufactured from the processing of organic materials, such as coconut shells, wood, and coal. The activation process initiates the carbonization of raw materials, following their treatment with chemicals or oxygen. This leads to the development of high adsorption power and porosity. Currently, various forms of activated carbon available in the market are granular, pellet, and powdered. Its usage is majorly dependent on the suitability for a particular application.
The utilization for water treatment to remove organic compounds that produce carcinogens during the disinfection of water, and removal of heavy metals in the coal-fired power plants are the two largest market for activated carbon. In addition, the growing demand from the medical and pharmaceutical industry is further augmenting the overall market growth. On the other hand, factors such as, the rising threat of alternatives, the need for cost management, and price disruption of raw materials are majorly restraining the market growth over the forecast period.
The Global Activated Carbon Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Activated Carbon Market by Type, Raw Materials, Application and by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/activated-carbon-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Type
Market by Raw Materials
- Coconut Shell
Market by Application
- Water Treatment
- Air Purification
- Food And Beverage
- Pharmaceutical And Medical
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- BOYCE CARBON
- EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- KURARAY CO LTD
- HAYCARB PLC
- CARBOTECH AC GMBH
- OSAKA GAS CO LTD
- ALBEMARLE CORPORATION
- CPL ACTIVATED CARBON
- KUREHA CORPORATION
- ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC
- CABOT CORPORATION
- VEOLIA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- PURAGEN ACTIVATED CARBONS
- CALGON CARBON CORPORATION
- JACOBI CARBONS AB
GLOBAL BIOCHAR MARKET – Global biochar market is growing at a CAGR of 13.57% by revenue and 11.22% by volume, between 2020 and 2028.
GLOBAL CARBON BLACK MARKET – Global carbon black market is growing at a CAGR of 3.60% during the forecast period.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704