Alert 360 Kansas City Home Security, rated one of the best, local home and business security companies in Kansas, recognizes its top, monthly monitored security success stories. In Kansas City and across the country, Alert 360 provides installation and service for security and home automation systems – all backed by its U.S. based alarm monitoring center. In Kansas, Alert 360 also has local home and business security branch offices in Wichita and Kansas City servicing most of Kansas
As the fourth largest security company in the United States per the top 100 SDM Magazine, Alert 360 is an award-winning home and business security and home automation provider. The company also has earned Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices.
This month, Alert 360 highlights the following security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
- A back-door signal was received from a customer’s business security system. Alert 360’s monitoring center dispatched police to the scene. During a follow-up call with the business, the customer confirmed the alarm was activated during a break-in. Thanks to the Alert 360 security system, the culprit was apprehended, and all items were retrieved with no losses reported.
- After receiving a medical alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center responded via two-way voice. The customer confirmed she had fallen and possibly broken her hip. Emergency professionals were able to help her up and ensure she was safe, thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center.
- Alert 360 responded to a lobby motion signal from a business customer. The monitoring center immediately dispatched police. The customer later confirmed there was no damage, but they were able to apprehend an employee who had attempted to take money and merchandise from the store.
- The Alert 360 monitoring center received a residential fire alarm signal and was unable to reach anyone at the home. The customer later confirmed they had left a pan on the stove, triggering the monitored smoke alarm. Thanks to the diligence of the Alert 360 monitoring center, the customer was able to remove the threat and prevent any damage to their home.
- A carbon monoxide alarm was received by Alert 360. The Alert 360 monitoring center was unable to reach anyone at the home, and promptly dispatched the local fire department. A family member who was not on site requested Alert 360 cancel the dispatch, stating they believed it to be a faulty sensor. Fortunately, the fire department insisted on an inspection of the property, where a gas leak was discovered at the stove connection. The customer was able to resolve this issue and prevent future harm.
- After receiving a medical pendant alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center was able to reach the homeowner who stated their spouse had fallen, and they needed assistance. Thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center, emergency personnel were able to provide prompt medical attention.
“For nearly 50 years, we’ve strived to provide home and business owners peace of mind along with our security systems and alarm monitoring,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “At Alert 360, we’re proud of the industry-leading alarm response time that ensures we provide timely assistance, along with local emergency personnel. We’re thrilled when we can make a difference in our customers’ lives, as this sampling of our success stories show. These actual events also share the value behind our security systems and demonstrate the important work of our dedicated teams, from our local Kansas City home security professionals to our alarm monitoring dispatchers across the country. We never take for granted the trust our customers place in us.”
In Kansas City and nationally, Alert 360 provides wireless security alarm systems; home automation devices; mobile app access; professional-grade security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; medical alert pendant; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras; doorbell cameras and more. Alert 360’s certified security technicians also provide professional integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.” Alert 360 continues to offer critical lifesaving security services amid COVID-19 concerns, with Limited-Touch service and installation.
#kansascityhomesecurity #kansascityalarmsystems #kansashomesecurity #homesecurity #alarmsystems @kansascitysecuritycameras
Company Name: Alert 360 Home Security
Contact Person: Kent Morris
Email: Send Email
Phone: (913) 599-3439
Address:13253 W 98th St
State: KS 66215
Country: United States