Use of Drag Reducing Agents in oil & gas and pipeline industry is rising in North America due to increased production of natural gas. Rapid growth is observed in developing economies too due to presence of key players.
According to FMI analysts, drag reducing agents market is going to expand its research and development part, sooner or later. Manufacturers and key players are regularly focussing on expanding strategies and putting in advanced phenomenon by implanting better features as it will help market witness steady growth, thereby, paving a path for opportunities. Tough competition and increasing demand in oil and gas sector is also boosting the market.
“With the noticeable expansion of this market, manufacturers are focussing on product innovation and building strong collaborations with polymer and chemical companies. Enhanced productivity and bolstering demand due to pipeline capacity crisis, is likely to drive the market growth in near future,” states the FMI Analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8274
Drag Reducing Agents Market– Key Highlights
- Drag Reducing Agents market size will surpass US$ 500 million through the forecast period.
- According to FMI analysts, R&D investments will gain proper traction by expanding product portfolio.
- By application, pipeline industry will witness better growth in near future and is likely to present numerous opportunities.
- Region wise, North America will cover half the market share in the upcoming years due to presence of key players and highest production.
Drag Reducing Agents Market – Driving Factors
- Due to improving oil and gas prices, plastics, polymer and chemical industries relies on it.
- Presence of important players in developed and developing economies is boosting market growth.
- Demand for Drag Reducing Agents in the pipeline industry is helping the market gain proper momentum due to improved efficiency and delayed offloading and loading time.
- Rising oil and gas exploration activities and preference towards bio-based polymers, is propelling market growth.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8274
Drag Reducing Agents Market – Key Restraints
- There still exists unhealthy competition between the manufacturers which is hampering market growth to a great extent.
- Due to tough competition between key players and slower development of strategies, new players are facing challenges.
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
Pandemic has brought about strict lockdown and social distancing which might reduce the production but demand will revive soon due to inclining preference towards bio-based polymers. Key producers and players are likely to improve their strategies by producing excellent cost-efficient methods with inorganic growth strategies. Asia Pacific will increase production and also work on research and technological development very soon.
Companies are planning to follow unique strategies to expand their market by collaborating with major industries. Key players are strengthening their links with industries for developing research and development area while also paying attention towards product innovation with better incorporated techniques. Leading players are focussing on cost-efficiency and investments while paying heed towards marketing strategy too.
Manufacturers are trying to get a deeper understanding of the market trends and preferential shifts of end-use segments. DRA manufacturers are focussing on R&D investment to leverage new technique such as Nano-fluids with better performance stability.
More on the report
This report presents an analysis on the basis of segments including product type (polymers, surfactant and suspension etc.) end-use (polymer, chemical, agriculture, oil &gas etc.), application (water transport, refined products, crude oil, multi-phase etc.) region (North America, Europe, Latin America, APEJ)
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Testing Equipments Landscape
Viscosity Reducing Agents Market FMI’s analysis presents segmentation on the basis of type, production and region. The report highlights changing dynamics and trends in the market.
Direct Reduced Iron Dri Market Find insights on product types, end-use and region. The report provides market scenario and the growth prospects of the market in the forecast period.
Oxalic Acid Market FMI’s report highlights segmentation on the basis of form, type and region. It gives a backdrop analysis, changes in market dynamics and assessment of the trajectory of the market.
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
3. Key Market Trends
4. Key Success Factors
5. Global Drag Reducing Agents Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Tons) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Tons) Projections, 2019-2029
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
6. Global Drag Reducing Agents Market – Pricing Analysis
7. Global Drag Reducing Agents Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
7.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
7.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
7.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
7.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
8. Market Background
8.1. Macro-Economic Factors
8.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
8.3. Value Chain
8.4. Production Consumption Overview
8.5. Market Dynamics
9. Global Drag Reducing Agents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, By Product Type
9.1. Introduction / Key Findings
9.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis By Product Type, 2014 – 2018
9.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis and Forecast By Product Type, 2019 – 2029
9.3.3. Suspension/Suspended Solids
9.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis By Product Type
10. Global Drag Reducing Agents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Application
10.1. Introduction / Key Findings
10.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis By Application, 2014 – 2018
10.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis and Forecast By Application, 2019 – 2029
10.3.1. Crude Oil
10.3.2. Multiphase liquid
10.3.3. Refined products (Chemicals)
10.3.4. Heavy, asphaltic crude
10.3.5. Water Transportation
10.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis By Application
11. Global Drag Reducing Agents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, By End-use Industry
11.1. Introduction / Key Findings
11.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis By End-use Industry, 2014 – 2018
11.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis and Forecast By End-use Industry, 2019 – 2029
11.3.1. Oil & Gas
11.3.2. Chemicals & Petrochemicals
11.3.5. Others (Marine, Shipbuilding)
11.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis By End-use Industry
For More Information On This Report TOC, Please Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/drag-reducing-agents-market/table-of-content
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Abhishek Budholiya
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom