Use of electronic stethoscope is going to witness a moderate growth in terms of value due to improvements caused in healthcare facilities and easy availability of cost-efficient devices.
The electronic stethoscope market is expected to expand at CAGR of 5.9% through the forecast period (2019-2029). Hospitals and health centres will undoubtedly contribute for the maximum share. Greater ease in operation and low-maintenance cost acts as a catalyst in driving the market. Use of conventional stethoscope is reducing due to incorporation of poor features, thereby boosting the use of electronic ones.
“Better medical facilities and digitalized healthcare industry in North America accompanied with higher standards of living, improving economic conditions and favourable reimbursement policies by the government is expanding the use of electronic stethoscope. Amplifying cardiac and lungs sound to treat chronic disease is beneficial and this feature will help the market witness proper growth, boosting the use globally,” states the FMI Analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9457
Electronics Stethoscope Market – Important Highlights
- North America exhibits a lucrative opportunity for electronic stethoscope market while East Asia will show steady growth.
- Application wise, medical sector and healthcare segment is expected to expand in terms of value over the forecast period which will let this industry dominate entirely.
- Global electronic stethoscope market will surpass US$ 210 million in the upcoming years.
- Manufacturers are focussing greatly on ease of operabilty and noise-cancellation system with a recording facility to capture lungs and cardiac sound.
Electronics Stethoscope Market – Critical Factors
- Use of electronic stethoscope is largely noticed in health care industries to amplify lungs and cardiac sound which further helps in detection of diseases.
- Owing to the benefit it provides such as portability, cost-efficiency, user-friendly, noise-cancellation etc., demand for electronic stethoscope has witnessed steady growth.
- Improving economic conditions, increasing medical-aids, better healthcare facilities, rapid digitalization in North America is boosting the market.
- Technological advancements, increasing number of cardiac disorder patients, high accuracy, and low-maintenance cost is helping the market expand.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-9457
Electronics Stethoscope Market – Key Restraints
- Lesser use in developing economies due to absence of skilled professionals is restricting market growth.
- High production cost is forcing manufacturers to reduce investment in this sector.
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
The pandemic has affected every small and big industry in terms of profit or production. This particular sector has not experienced much of a loss because health issues are misfortunes and use of stethoscope has only gained traction because number of patients falling ill has increased tremendously in this lockdown. Though people are shifting towards a better and safe lifestyle yet huge number of positive cases across India and USA has only caused entire economy to droop down sharply. Patients are now relying on to better medical aids than before and availability of electronic stethoscope is rising due to portability, easy-to-use and cost-efficiency features.
North America is expected to witness a considerable amount of growth, presenting ample opportunities like it did in the past. The key players in this market include: Eko and Steth IO.
Eko launched first android connected stethoscope and Steth IO also introduced smartphone based digital stethoscope in 2016.
Key Players are operating on the basis of market shares and manufacturers are focussing on launching innovative products with total noise-cancellation feature which can amplify cardiac and lungs sound.
More on the Report
The report presents macro as well as micro economic factors with segmentation on the basis of product type (amplifying and digitizing stethoscope), application (Integrated chest-piece system, wireless transmission system etc.) end-user (hospitals, clinics, medical institutes, and ambulatory clinics) and in-depth region wise analysis (North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia).
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
3. Market Background
3.1. Macro-Economic Factors
3.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Opportunity Analysis
4. Global Electronic Stethoscopes Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
4.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2014-2018
4.2. Current and Future Market Projections, 2019-2029
4.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
5. Global Electronic Stethoscopes Market – Pricing Analysis
5.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Product Type
5.2. Pricing Break-up
5.2.1. Manufacturer Level Pricing
5.2.2. Distributor Level Pricing
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9457
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Abhishek Budholiya
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom