The Japan cross-border e-commerce market size is anticipated to value USD 5.75 billion until 2030. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2030. Rising usage of smartphones and the internet among the millennial population coupled with the surging adoption of imported consumer goods is expected to trigger market growth.
Japan has witnessed significant reforms such as a surge in the adoption of smartphones and high-speed internet. Further, rapid technological advancements and infrastructure development have increased the disposable income of the working population. Thus, the adoption of e-commerce websites and platforms is projected to increase at a rapid pace.
To download the sample PDF of “Japan Cross-border E-commerce Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/japan-cross-border-e-commerce-market/request-sample
The B2C platform segment accounted for the highest share across the market in 2019 due to the surging influence of social media and the increasing middle-class population. The C2C segment is expected to register the fastest growth in the upcoming years elimination of complex distribution channels and middleman.
In 2019, the segment of furniture and appliances accounted for the highest share across the market on account of the rising presence of home appliances and furniture manufacturing companies. On the other hand, the personal care segment is projected to hold substantial growth in the upcoming years owing to the increasing popularity of imported cosmetic products among women.
The Japan cross-border e-commerce market includes key players such as Apple Inc., Kakaku.com, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., DMM.com, Ltd., YODOBASHI CAMERA CO., LTD, and Yahoo! Japan Corporation. Strategies like partnerships and collaborations are being undertaken by these players to gain a cutting edge over other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, the B2C platform segment held the largest share of 53.85% across the market.
• The personal care segment is expected to account for substantial growth across the market from 2020 to 2030.
• The segment of furniture and appliances accounted for the highest share across the market in 2019.
• The key players operating in this market are Apple Inc., Kakaku.com, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., DMM.com, Ltd., YODOBASHI CAMERA CO., LTD, and Yahoo! Japan Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the Japan cross-border e-commerce market on the basis of platform, application and country:
Japan Cross-border E-commerce Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
Japan Cross-border E-commerce Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2030)
• Food & Beverage
• Personal Care
• Furniture & Appliances
• Toys, hobby & DIY
• Electronics & Media
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Smart Electricity Meters Market: The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027, as per a new report published by Million Insights. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration.
• Smart Helmets Market: The global smart helmets market size is projected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar