The global in-car infotainment market size is expected to reach USD 37,628.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 12.6% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Smartphones happen to be the most prominently-used connectivity gateways for an infotainment system. Hence, any growth in the adoption of smartphones across the globe is anticipated to have a significant impact on the in-car infotainment system market.
The rising demand for enhanced driving experience is predicted to drive the growth of the in-car entertainment industry over the forecast period. The increasing focus on driver comfort and convenience has prompted car manufacturers to develop cutting-edge in-car infotainment products. In-car infotainment systems offer innovative features such as real-time traffic updates, Bluetooth connectivity, voice control, and navigation information. These features provide the driver with comprehensive vehicle information to enhance driving experience and safety. In addition to this, technological advancements in automation have enabled the user to control the car remotely by leveraging parking assistance and obtaining a 360-degree view of the vehicle.
Get PDF sample copy with TOC of Global In-car Infotainment System Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/in-car-infotainment-system-market/request/rs1
However, integrating these systems into automobiles involve high costs. This explains why they are limited only to premium and luxury vehicles at present. On the other hand, security and privacy issues associated with infotainment systems are predicted to hinder the growth of the in-car entertainment systems industry.
The use of infotainment systems in commercial vehicles is mainly driven by the widespread adoption of navigation units. The implementation of navigation and communication units in a commercial vehicle has helped in increasing operational efficiency and reducing the response time during emergencies. Given that commercial vehicles have to travel for longer durations and cover longer distances as compared to passenger cars, these systems can also help in improving safety and driver comfort.
Further key findings from the study of In-car Infotainment System Market suggest:
- Communication unit is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment, registering a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecast period. Technological proliferation has extended connectivity to remote locations, thereby encouraging people to use communication devices and subsequently boosting the adoption of communication units
- The OE fitted segment is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period. This can be attributed to their minimal maintenance costs as they come with a warranty
- Passenger cars is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.7% from 2019 to 2025. The growing focus on driver security and safety is stimulating the adoption of efficient navigation systems, subsequently driving the market growth across the passenger cars segment
- The Asia Pacific regional market is expected to contribute significantly to the market growth, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period
- Key participants of in-car infotainment system market include Continental AG, Harman International, Alpine Electronics, Panasonic Corporation, Denso Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Clarion Corporation, JVC KENWOOD Corporation, and Delphi Automotive PLC, among others.
For Purchase Options or any Inquire about In-car Infotainment System Market please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6247/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global n-car infotainment system market on the basis of product, installation, application, and region:
In-car Infotainment System Product Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Audio Unit
- Display Unit
- Head-up Display
- Navigation Unit
- Communication Unit
In-car Infotainment System Installation Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- OE Fitted
In-car Infotainment System Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
In-car Infotainment System Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Browse Related Reports :
Electric Vehicle Infotainment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By System Type (Audio, Video, Heads-Up, Navigation, Rear Seat Entertainment System), By Connectivity Type, By End-Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
Automotive Infotainment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Audio, Display, Head-Up Display, Navigation, Communication), By Fit Type (OE Fitted, Aftermarket), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.A based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States