NEW YORK CITY – Today, NoviSign Digital Signage, industries leader in easy-to-use digital signage, announced the immediate availability of their Samsung Tizen based app. This progression eradicates the need for an external digital signage player without sacrificing media playback quality, streamlines installation and reduces hardware costs.
“After testing and the successful completion of two pilots in Germany and Israel, we are excited to see the NoviSign for Tizen go live“, said Omer Friemen, VP of R&D. “When pairing NoviSign’s rich feature set and Samsung’s dependability, customers now have a powerhouse solution for deploying professional-grade digital signage projects.“
Opening Innovation Across Creative Cloud Applications and Hardware
Comprised of a complete online digital signage content design Studio, NoviSign’s CMS gives users total creative control when designing and managing digital signage content.
From the ability to create content from a blank canvas or customizing one of the hundred professionally designed templates, NoviSign’s Studio comes with all the tools needed for digital signage:
• All-In-One: drag & drop widgets, media performance statistics and analytics dashboard
• Admin Control: license and user management, player status reporting
• Cloud-Based: no on-premise server’s, no complicated software installations, no intricate IT support
• Dynamic Content Scheduling: day w/time, dayparting, recurring dates and expiration dates
• Professional Templates: full library of premium templates that can be edited and customized
• White label reseller: completely unbranded white label website with wholesale license pricing
With over 50,000 screens being powered by NoviSign’s digital signage software, across 52 countries, NoviSign is a pioneer in the cloud-based digital signage space.
Using NoviSign’s CMS, users can remotely create, schedule and manage the screen’s content from any computer at any time. A complete Reports & Monitoring dashboard also gives users detailed analytic reports, device status updates and bird-eye view media play location maps. NoviSign runs on Chrome OS, Windows and Android-based media players.