In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global nurse call systems market report.
The global nurse call systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The increasing need for healthcare services and the rising influx of COVID-19 cases have resulted in the expansion of healthcare infrastructure and a demand for better communication systems like nurse call systems for improved communication between nurses, physicians, and patients.
- Emerging countries such as India, China, Brazil, Russia, and several countries in Latin America, Southeast Asia, and few Eastern European countries are likely to witness significant incremental growth compared to developed economies and offer growth opportunities to vendors.
- Wireless nurse call systems are expected to be in high demand both during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as post pandemic due to rapid advancements in wireless communication technologies and the wireless nurse call systems market is likely to witness an absolute growth of around 93% during the forecast period.
- North America held the largest share in the market in 2019. The presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure has complemented the growth of the nurse call systems market in the region, thereby witnessing an incremental growth of around $450 million during the forecast period.
- Alarms & communications by application will experience an incremental growth of around $700 million during the forecast period.
- The sudden onset of COVID-19 and increase in the number of critically ill hospitalized patients led to a surge in demand for nurse call systems worldwide. As a result, vendors need to prioritize to revamp their manufacturing capabilities and increase the production of nurse call systems and other related devices in line with the demand.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, applications, technology, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 12 other vendors
Nurse Call Systems Market – Segmentation
- The basic button-based system accounted for a share of over 22% of the global market in 2019. The demand increases due to the growing adoption of wired and wireless button systems, which are pressed to generate a signal or a call request. Further, increasing healthcare costs and rising pressure from dynamic healthcare requirements will drive the segment growth.
- The alarms & communication segment is likely to grow at a significant rate of over 11% during the period 2019¬–2025. According to the WHO, over 962 million people aged 60 and above in 2017 worldwide, and the number will reach over 2,080 million in 2050. Hence, the growth in the elderly population has increased hospital admission to treat the population, which is increasing the demand for nurse call systems as this population requires these systems to inform healthcare providers.
- In 2019, the wired communication equipment segment dominated the market. Industry players are offering integrated solutions, wherein the data saved on the monitor screen is a summation of the readings from different systems. Hospitals are expanding their facilities to provide real-time information by incorporating technology-updated systems.
Nurse Call Systems Market by Product Type
- Internal Protocol-based
- Basic Button-based
Nurse Call Systems Market by Application
- Alarms & Communications
- Workflow Optimization
- Wanderer Control
- Fall Detection & Prevention
Nurse Call Systems Market by Technology
Nurse Call Systems Market by End-user
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Ambulatory Care Settings
Nurse Call Systems Market – Dynamics
Nurse call systems are used in healthcare facilities to assist & treat the patient population. Healthcare systems in developed countries are better equipped with advanced equipment to treat increasing patient populations. Developed nations also have sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, which boosts the usage of advanced nurse call systems for assisting and treating patients. Similarly, due to the rising chronic disease prevalence and patient population in emerging economies, the government is taking initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure and provide quality care by implementing nurse call systems and training more nurses to treat patients.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Upsurge in COVID-19
- Growing Demand for Wireless Nurse Call System
- Shifting End-users’ Interest Toward Efficient and Responsive Healthcare Communication
- Growing Patient Population Coupled with Increasing Need for Digital Healthcare
Nurse Call Systems Market – Geography
North America held the largest share in 2019 owing to several regulatory reforms, changes in reimbursement coverage, and funds received to update hospitals with technology-driven nurse call systems. US healthcare providers are facing a shortage of registered nurses. It is estimated that around 55% of nurses would retire between 2011 and 2020. For better patient care, hospitals are increasing their healthcare spending to update existing technology and infrastructure. In March 2016, Monmouth Medical Center was funded with $10 million to modernize the overall infrastructure and its nurse call systems to offer a better patient experience.
Nurse Call Systems Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Cornell Communications
- Azure Healthcare
Other Prominent Vendors
- Intercall Systems
- Alpha Communications
- Wireless NurseCall Systems
- STANLEY Healthcare’s
- West-Com Nurse Call Systems
- Critical Alert
- BEC Integrated Solutions
- Fujian Huanyutong Technology
- Vigil Health Solutions
- Koninklijke Philips
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States