Bad news travels fast, and ill news spreads apace. It has been observed that the media feeds on negative news, so much so that statistically speaking, approximately 90% of all media news is negative, while 95% of headlines have been reported to be blown out of proportion; no thanks to the pandemic-riddled year the world is witnessing.
It’s starting to seem like if an event isn’t tragic or at least mildly depressing, it won’t make the news.
As a counter-effect and panacea to this, PHAM Thai Duong — surviving a recent depression — launched this app to help people fight the pandemic in the long term and generate some much needed levels of happiness. Speaking about the app, Thai Duong said: “Bad news is all around us but today, you can focus on your daily tasks and the jobs you love, but at the same time don’t get “obsolete” because you don’t know what’s going on around you. Get latest and exciting news daily, hourly, with news filter at your fingertips”.
With an average rating of 4.9 stars complemented by 5000+ downloads, it is clear that the app is doing what it’s intended to do: spread heartwarming news and happiness.
Continuing, Thai Duong remarked: “We organised the app, creating the news in a new way, updating happy news on a variety of topics from weird news, news of the week, today’s good news, exciting news, top stories & lifestyle, social good, uplifting news and more.
The gorgeously-designed Gorgeously app is replete with the latest features in mobile software technology such as:
- New filter: filter the news you don’t like, remove negative news articles
- Dark reader: help prevent eye strain when reading happy news and experience the beautiful interface with dark mode news
- Interaction and sharing: comments, interacting with daily news, and other users. Share news easily on social networks.
- Constantly updated: update daily and hourly with world good news
- Stunning interface: reading news doesn’t necessarily have to be boring; experience Gorgeous’s beautiful and colorful interface
- No ads Annoyed: Everyone hates advertising, right? Experience a colorful and not obnoxious, even eye-catching ad, really!
- Innovation: continually updating the latest features, the latest technology is always integrated into Gorgeously.
The Gorgeously app has attracted five-star reviews from its users. According to a user, Nency Ban: “It’s a super app, the best I have in my app drawer. I love the creativity, ideas and designs. I’ll totally recommend to family and friends.”
Company Name: Gorgeously
Contact Person: Sunny Developer
Email: Send Email