U.S. Active Adult (55+) Community Market Growth & Trends
The U.S. active adult (55+) Community market size is estimated to reach USD 732.1 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing interest of older adults below 65 years of age towards maintenance-free lifestyle, structured activities, socialization, and a sense of community are the major factors driving the market. In addition, retirement not being in the eligibility criteria, and the variety of optional care and support services available at these facilities are the factors boosting the market growth.
An increasing population aged between 55 to 64 years are categorized as active adults seeking a social and friendly environment. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, baby boomers aged between 55 and 73 have brought both challenges and opportunities to the economy, infrastructure, and institutions. Active adult communities are quite similar to any other residential community, apart from their age restrictions, most of them are designed for a low maintenance lifestyle. These communities are mostly built near shopping malls, parks, restaurants, and other places for socializing, as the residents want to live a healthy lifestyle during their final years of retirement. The communities do not provide on-site dining facilities or healthcare services to the residents. The Homeowners Association (HOA) dues of these communities pay for assured communal amenities.
Request a sample copy of the U.S. Active Adult (55+) Community Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-active-adult-community-market/request/rs1
U.S. Active Adult (55+) Community Market Report Highlight
- By gender, women held the maximum share in 2019 attributed to a greater life expectancy of women. The men segment is expected to witness a high CAGR during the forecast period attributed to postponement of disability to older ages
- Strategic initiatives undertaken by various market players are expected to keep growth prospects upbeat in the following years
- There are different types of active adult communities based on the population, including luxury communities, college town & university communities, retirement parks, golf and resort communities, religion-specific communities, active senior communities, single only communities, and gated communities. The college town and university communities are more preferred among older people who want to continue working
- Strict regulations and licensing are expected to pose barriers to new entrants.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451006/ibb
U.S. Active Adult (55+) Community Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. active adult (55+) community market on the basis of gender:
U.S. Active Adult (55+) Community Gender Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
List of Key Companies of U.S. Active Adult (55+) Community Market
- The Villages
- The Pulte Homes Corporation
- Laguna Woods Village (LWV)
- Green Valley Recreation
- Holiday City – Berkeley
- On Top of the World
- Century Village
Browse Related Report:
U.S. Cath Labs Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-cath-labs-market
U.S. Wound Care Centers Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-wound-care-centers-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States