In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global packaging machinery market report.
The global packaging machinery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The US, Canada, India, and China holds significant position in the market. However, some other emerging countries such as Mexico and Brazil are expected to reflect high growth. For instance, South Korea is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% and Brazil is expected to witness a CAGR of around 5% by 2025.
- Several end-user industries are looking to reduce the environmental impact of their packing products and hence, boosting the demand for flexible packaging products that require minimal amounts of raw material to produce.
- The advent of digital labeling is expected to revolutionize the packaging machinery market during the forecast period.
- The adaption of automation and digitalization in the packaging and labeling will provide competitive advantage to players in the long run.
- The advent of industry 4.0 is expected to boost quality, efficiency, and productivity all along the value chain. Soon there will be a demand for packaging machines, which will not only notify operators of issues but also suggest solutions. Moreover, end-use industries are expected to demand for machines that can prevent downtime, quickly pinpoint issues, and avert problems.
- In terms of end-user manufacturers, the F&B industry accounted for the highest share of the packaging machinery market and is anticipated to further dominate the market.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-users, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 6 key vendors and 9 other vendors
Packaging Machinery Market – Segmentation
- Filling and dosing machines are the highest revenue generators for the packaging machinery market. Although there are few factors acting as hinderance, the demand for filling and dosing machines is growing in the future due to the strong growth drivers. As the preference among customers is shifting toward quality and relatable products, the demand for innovative labeling machines is increasing.
- The F&B industry comprised for the highest share of the packaging machinery market and is expected to dominate the market at a rapidly pace. The increasing demand from consumers for packaged F&B items due to rapid urbanization and increasing disposable incomes, especially in developing economies, is boosting the usage of packaging machineries.
- The chemical industry is expected to continuously grow in the future. The demand for chemicals in China, and other emerging countries is expected to be high. With the constant growth in the chemical industry, the demand for packaged chemical products will also increase.
Packaging Machinery Market by Product
- Industrial and Agricultural Chemicals
- Personal Care, Toiletries, and Cosmetics
Packaging Machinery Market by End-user
- Filling & Dosing
- Labeling & Coding
- Form -Fill -Seal (FFS)
- Wrapping & Bundling
Packaging Machinery Market – Dynamics
Changing lifestyles and shifting consumer’s preferences, growing consumption of outside food, and rapid urbanization are fueling the demand for processed food across the globe. From being a small-scale industry to becoming one of the largest industries, the dynamics of the processed food industry have completely changed over the decades. Also, with improving disposable income and the busy lifestyle of people, the food processing industry has reached the point of maturity. In fact, food processing makes one of the largest contributions to the economy in several countries. With the globalized supply chain and distribution network, the import and export of processed foods have significantly enhanced. Such rapidly changing and growing elements indicate that there exists a huge demand for packaging machines in the future.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Technological Development
- Strong Demand for Labeling & Coding Machines
- Demand for Packaging from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Booming E-Commerce Industry
Packaging Machinery Market – Geography
The global packaging machinery market is continuously growing in developed as well as developing countries. Emerging countries such as Mexico, Brazil, India, South Korea are great examples of growth in terms of the global market reflecting the high potential of revenue growth. The global packaging machinery market is witnessing a strong growth due to substantially improving disposable income, shift towards rapid urbanization, and rising demand for packaging products. In the APAC region, China contributes to the highest share of the market, contributing over 40% of the total market share. India is another leading country for packaging machinery holding the highest growth potential.
Packaging Machinery Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- CKD Corporation
- GEA Group
- Tetra Laval Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aetna Group
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- Belco Packaging System
- Fuji Machinery
- Norden Machinery
- Syntegon Technology
- The Adelphi Group of Companies
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States