The global vaccine contract manufacturing market size is expected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a 9.3% CAGR during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the coming years thanks to rising demand for vaccine development from the private sector as well as governments in industrialized and developing countries.
Vaccine contract services offer cost-saving benefits to their clients. They also help save time in the operations and management of a production and research facility. These advantages associated with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) are expected to benefit emerging players, start-ups, and small players who lack adequate facilities and resources required for vaccine development.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vaccine-contract-manufacturing-market/request/rs1
An increase in pricing pressure, regulatory challenges, and patent expiration in recent times are expected to adversely impact the market. Contract services are considered “strategic competitive weapons” among vaccine manufacturers as they help overcome the aforementioned issues.
A number of international healthcare organizations are engaged in estimating and predicting the number of goods as well as the financial need required for conducting immunization programs. Some of the factors considered for this estimation are the number of vaccines, estimated time of delivery, product type, and vial size. The participation of international healthcare organizations in vaccination programs is expected to positively influence the growth of contract manufacturers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Contract services for the development of attenuated vaccines accounted for the major share in the market based on vaccine type. This can be attributed to the fact that these vaccines offer immunity for a lifetime with only one or two doses
- DNA vaccines form the fastest-growing segment by type, with several kinds already being tested on humans
- Based on workflow, downstream processing dominated the market mainly due to the necessity of mature and reliable biotechnology tools for product recovery. Various research initiatives in the space are also contributing to advancing downstream workflows
- By application, contract services for the development of human-use vaccines held the largest share owing to their high adoption to develop vaccines against influenza and other illnesses
- Lonza; IDT Biologika GmbH; FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc.; and Merck KGaA are some of the major players offering services for vaccine development.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4959/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global vaccine contract manufacturing market on the basis of vaccine type, workflow, application, and region:
Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Vaccine Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Attenuated Vaccine
- Inactivated Vaccine
- Subunit Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Fill & Finish Operations
- Analytical & QC studies
- Mammalian Expression Systems
- Bacterial Expression Systems
- Yeast Expression Systems
- Baculovirus/Insect Expression Systems
Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Human Use
Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
Cholera Vaccines Market – The global cholera vaccines market size was estimated at USD 63.1 million in 2017 and will exhibit a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market – The global vaccine contract manufacturing market size was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2016 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States