The global in-flight entertainment & connectivity market is projected to reach USD 13.6 billion by 2028, according to Million Insights. The market is expected to grow with a 9.5% CAGR above the forecast period, from 2020 to 2028. The rising demand for seamless connectivity among passengers is one of the major factors to drive market growth. In addition, the growing number of non-stop long-haul flights across the globe is projected to have a positive impact on market growth.
IFEC capabilities are gaining traction due to advanced features with wireless connectivity offered to passengers. These capabilities are expected to offer various growth opportunities to airlines. The airlines are striving to change their IFC service providers to get the technologically advanced performance and provide a pleasant experience to the passengers. The above-mentioned factors are encouraging the market players to implement some marketing strategies such as collaborations and partnerships to sustain in competitive market and to expand their geographical presence. .
To download the sample PDF of “In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/in-flight-entertainment-connectivity-ifec-market/request-sample
The majority of airlines are replacing heavy screens and cablings with onboard Wi-Fi systems for passengers in order to accommodate the BYOD model, which helps to decrease the overall weight of the aircraft. Increasing trend to bring personal electronic devices on board and pay to use additional cost for using Wi-Fi during the flight is expected to fuel the IFEC market growth over the next few years. Additionally, increasing demand for watching live TV onboard directly on the passenger’s personal devices is expected to create new opportunities for market growth.
To browse the report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Key airlines across the globe are focusing on replacement of present seatback IFE systems with wireless in-flight entertainment systems to sustain in competitive market.
• Rising passenger demand for IFE has shifted to ‘I want to entertain myself’ rather than please entertain me’ which is expected to drive the in-flight entertainment & connectivity market growth over the forecast period.
• Key industry players are engaged in forming long-term partnerships with the airlines in order to offer wider capacity and coverage.
• In order to enhance the passenger experience in short haul flights, LCCs are widely adopting in-flight entertainment and connectivity systems.
• For airline, usage of wireless networks is substantial compensations as compared to wired networks, as it saves weight owing to abolition of cabling, thereby enables simple and easy installation and reduce fuel and maintenance cost.
Million Insights has segmented the global in-flight entertainment and connectivity market on the basis of component, aircraft type, offering type, and region:
IFEC Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
IFEC Aircraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Narrow-Body Aircraft (NBA)
• Wide-Body Aircraft (WBA)
• Very Large Aircraft (VLA)
IFEC Offering Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• In-flight Entertainment (IFE)
• In-flight Connectivity (IFC)
IFEC Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Electronic Contract Manufacturing & Design Services Market: The global electronic contract manufacturing and design services market is estimated to reach USD 788.9 billion by 2027 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5%, during the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027.
• Luxury Hair Care Market: The global luxury hair care market size is anticipated to value USD 31.50 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register 5.9% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar