The global Floor Cleaning Equipment Market is projected to touch USD 9.56 billion by 2025, as per the latest report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period. Increasing the use of several flooring materials like ceramic, wood and stone is projected to accelerate the need for floor cleaning equipment, resulting in driving the market. Further, rising consciousness about various airborne diseases caused by dirt and dust particles is contributing to the growth of the product. Rapidly developing the construction and hospitality segment owing to the requirement for various floor cleaning equipment like polishers, electronic sweepers, scrubbers and vacuum cleaners is also fueling the market growth.
Leading player is focusing on continuous product advancement to cater to the changing needs. This factor is projected to further drive the floor cleaning equipment market. Tennant Co. in the year 2015 announced the launch of a T300 Scrubber that facilitates multiple arrangements in completing the task of cleaning the hard surface in hospitals. Furthermore, the launch of models like ride-on for floor mopping has witnessed a high demand because of their ability to reduce the forward motion of the user resulting in decreased use of efforts and time reduction. Floor scrubber sector dominated the market owing to wide applications of cleaning across various industries like commercial, hospitality and many more.
To download the sample PDF of Global Floor Cleaning Equipment Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-floor-cleaning-equipment-market/request-sample
Residential application is projected to grow with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period. North America dominated the market by holding a global share of 44% in the year 2018. The development of the corporate segment on account of the accessibility of huge commercial areas in developed nations is projected to boost market growth. Furthermore, the growing use of carpet for floor covering has increased the utilization of vacuum cleaners, thereby boosting the vacuum cleaner market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The vacuum cleaner division is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period. However, floor scrubberis anticipated to be the leading segment of the floor cleaning equipment market over the forecast period.
• The commercial application was the dominating sector in the year 2018 and is expected to hold its leading position during the estimated period.
• Asia Pacific is ascending with a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period.
• Major players of the market are Comac SpA; Minuteman International, Inc.; International Cleaning Equipment; Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG; Denis Rawlins; EUREKA S.p.A.; Nilfisk Group; Tennant Company; and Hako Group.
Million Insights has segmented the global floor cleaning equipment market based on product, end user, and region:
Floor Cleaning Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Vacuum Cleaner
Floor Cleaning Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Floor Cleaning Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. Wearable Technology Market – The global wearable technology market size was generated a revenue of USD 18.0 billion in 2014. This growth can be associated with the rising usage of these products for health monitoring.
2. Interactive Whiteboard Market – The global interactive whiteboard market size was generated revenue of USD 1.6 billion in 2019. It is expected to witness growth with 7.6% CAGR over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar