The global ADAS sensors market is poised to record a double-digit growth from 2020-2030, according to Future Market Insights’ recent publication.
The advent of automation has brought about paradigm shifts in driving technologies since the recent past. The advent of autonomous driving has laid firm ground for the introduction of advanced driver assistance systems, or ADAS. However, the market is still in a niche stage, registering modest revenues ranging from US$ 5 Bn- US$ 8 Bn as compared to other automotive systems.
The prevention of vehicular road accidents is a top priority for all the countries. Every year, a substantial amount of lives are lost due to road accidents. Against this backdrop, the adoption of ADAS sensors has become a top priority. As these systems acquire more popularity, the market shall soon become mainstream.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11865
“The ADAS sensors market shall witness major collaborations between OEMs and semi-conductor companies to design sensors for parking systems, adaptive cruise control and emergency braking,” opines an FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s ADAS Sensors Market Report
- Passenger cars shall find maximum usage of ADAS sensors due to the need for reducing accident fatalities
- Radar-based collision avoidance systems shall gain maximum traction in semi-autonomous vehicles
- Global ADAS systems market shall expand at an impressive 14% CAGR from 2020-2030
- North America to witness maximum adoption of ADAS sensors, Asia-Pacific to follow close behind
ADAS Sensors Market- Key Trends
- Thermal imaging sensors have boded well for the ADAS sensors market, helping reduce night-time fatalities to a significant extent
- Emphasis on de-icing mechanisms to promote high accuracy for all-weather conditions are being investigated, providing traction to the ADAS sensors market
- Opportunities in ADAS hardware abound for prominent market players, thereby uplifting market growth prospects
ADAS Sensors Market: Region-wise Analysis
- Asia-Pacific shall be the largest revenue generator, with China spearheading demand for park sensors and adaptive cruise control
- Japan & South Korea shall enjoy heightened revenues, attributed to the involvement of major automotive companies such as Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and GM
- Europe is witnessing heightened ADAS sensors usage for blind spot detection and reduce fatalities
- The United States is an investment hotbed for OEMs and component manufacturers
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11865
ADAS Sensors Market- Competitive Landscape
The ADAS sensors market are resorting to innovations by virtue of doling out new products based on detection, depth perception, high performance and stereo vision. A major challenge posed to ADAS sensors manufacturers is the problem of communication between two different devices. Market players such as Diamler are availing the services of research and academic institutions to address data fusion challenges between non-image and image data.
Developments in the short-wave infrared imaging sensors (SWIR) are also on the cards. To this end, Porsche has collaborated with Israel-based TriEye to improve ADAS sensors in the former’s autonomous vehicle segment. For this project, the automotive giant contributed US$ 2 million as capital investment.
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. Product USPs / Features
4.3. Strategic Promotional Strategies
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11865
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Automotive & Transportation Domain
Automotive Pumps Market: Tune-in to FMI’s incisive study on the automotive pumps market, throwing light on the prominent trends impacting the growth of the market across the assessment period ranging from 2019-2029.
Automotive Coolant Aftermarket: FMI’s study on the automotive coolant market provides a detailed analysis based on product type, vehicle type and sales channels across six prominent regions.
Electric Scooters Market: The electric scooters market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold, registering positive growth until 2029, concludes FMI’s detailed market research report on the subject.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Abhishek Budholiya
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom