The global micro & mechanized irrigation systems market is predicted to value USD 33.4 billion by 2025, as per a new report published by Million Insights. Reduction in the costs of these systems is anticipated to surge the market growth from 2016 to 2025.
The cost-saving advantages relating to micro & mechanized irrigation systems, like fertigation, and chemigation, enhance the demand for products, mainly in developing countries. These products serve the emergence of enhanced farming mechanisms and are providing momentum to the global market.
To download the sample PDF of “Micro And Mechanized Irrigation Systems Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-micro-mechanized-irrigation-systems-market/request-sample
The rising trend of sustainable techniques for cultivation is leading to the enforcement of these systems like sprinklers and drips. Moreover, technological advancements have allowed micro &mechanized irrigation systems to be monitored via connected devices like tablets and mobile phones.
These systems provide remote access, thus, offering mobility and user convenience. Installation of these systems over larger lands results in higher profitability. The demand for micro & mechanized irrigation systems is higher in public parks, sports turfs, gardens, and the agriculture industry.
The key players include Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Mahindra EPC Irrigation, Valmont Industries, Inc., Netafim Limited, Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, The Toro Company, T-L Irrigation Co., and Rivulis Irrigation.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The drip segment held the leading market worth USD 2,878.3 million in 2018. Benefits like minimal power requirement and cost-effectiveness are accelerating the demand for this segment.
• The sprinkler product segment provided a notable contribution to the growth of micro and mechanized irrigation systems market valuing at USD 2,060.4 million in 2015. The provision of displacement of water over larger areas by sprinklers is driving their demand.
• The agriculture application was worth USD 3,346.6 million in 2015.
• The greenhouse segment is expected to witness the fastest growth with a CAGR of above 13% over the forecast period.
• Orchard crops held the dominant position valuing at USD 2,873.6 million in 2015. These crops are predominantly cultivated in Asia Pacific and further exported in countries like Europe and North America.
• The landscape segment was worth USD 1,149.8 million of the overall market in 2015.
Million Insights has segmented the global micro & mechanized irrigation systems market on the basis of product, crop, application, and region:
Micro & Mechanized Irrigation Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Pumping unit
• Fittings/Sprinkler head
• Backflow Preventers
• Pressure Regulators
• Pressure Compensators
• Central Pivot
• Lateral Move
Micro & Mechanized Irrigation Systems Crop Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Plantation Crops
• Orchard Crops
• Field Crops
• Forage & Grass
Micro & Mechanized Irrigation Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Micro & Mechanized Irrigation Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Flexible Display Market: The global flexible display market size was accounted for USD 6.98 billion in 2018 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 28.1% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
• Flat Glass Market: The global flat glass market size was worth USD 115.8 billion in 2019. It is estimated that the market would exhibit 7.3% CAGR revenue-wise over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar