On Nov 3, 2020, Sun Telecom International Business CEO Tin Xiong attended International Exchange Activities of Embassies in China. Ambassador of Nepal to China H.E. Mr. Mahendra Bahadur Pandey awarded him “Ambassador for Friendly Cultural Exchanges Between China and Nepal”. Minister of Nepal’s Embassy to China Mr. Sushil K Lamsal and Former Deputy Director of SAIC (State Administration for Industry and Commerce of China) Li Jianzhong also attended the event.
Ambassador of Nepal to China H.E. Mr. Mahendra Bahadur Pandey awarded Sun Telecom International Business CEO Tin Xiong “Ambassador for Friendly Cultural Exchanges Between China and Nepal”
This event is aiming to deepen cultural exchanges and economic cooperation between China and the countries along “One Belt One Road”, and to discuss the prospects of economic and trade cooperation under the pandemic. Sun Telecom is now providing fiber optic solutions, products and services for various customers from more than 100 countries and regions. Up to now, Sun Telecom has cooperated with many famous telecom operators and internet service providers for years and established strong partnership with them. Sun Telecom adheres to the concept of extensive consultation, joint contribution, and shared benefits, hoping to contribute to global economic and trade cooperation.
Sun Telecom is a Fiber Optic Solutions Provider serving various customers from more than 100 countries and regions. Sun Telecom, adhering to the tenet of “dedication to meeting customers’ needs”, serves worldwide customers with “Systematic, End-to-end, One-stop” fiber optic total solutions and products which can be applied to many fields such as Telecom (FTTH, 4G/5G Mobile Stations etc.), Cable Television and Broadcast, Surveillance and Monitoring (Smart City, Smart Home etc.), Computing Network, Data Center (Cloud Computing, Big Data, IOT etc.), Industrial Control, Intelligent Manufacturing (Industrial 4.0), Fiber Optic Sensing, etc.
Application Fields of Sun Telecom’s Fiber Optic Total Solutions
To the best ability, the fiber optic solutions provider seeks to satisfy client needs, serve clients according to their requirements by offering customized solutions. Honesty is a virtue which the company upholds in all interactions and business with clients and everyone. Innovation and development are key aspects of Sun Telecom’s company culture. Growth is aimed for by Sun Telecom, while cooperating among teams and members to fully realize the capability and potential of each other.
With over 30 years in the fiber optics industry, Sun Telecom aims to meet any fiber optic needs by providing one-stop integrated fiber optic solutions and customized products. Sun Telecom’s offerings include but aren’t limited to:
• FTTA (Fiber to the Antenna) Solutions (Outdoor Remote Cable Patch Cords, Terminal Boxes, Distribution Boxes, etc.)
• FTTH (Fiber to the Home) Solutions (GPON, EPON, WDM, CATV, EDFA, OLTs, Splitters, Remote Optical Cables, etc.)
• Fiber Optic Cabling Solutions (Fiber Optic Cables, Terminal Boxes, Enclosures, Fusion Splicers, Tool Kits, OTDRs, Optical Power Meters, Light Sources, etc.)
• CCTV Surveillance Solutions (Media converters, OLTs, ONUs, IP Cameras, NVRs, etc.)
• IDC (Internet Data Center) Fiber Optic Solutions (Racks, MPO/MTP, QSFP Transceivers, Network Cabinets, etc.)
• CATV (Community Antenna Television) Solutions (EoC Slaves, EoC Masters, CATV Transmitters, Fiber Amplifiers, etc.)
• Fiber Optic Patch Cord Production Solutions (Cables Cutting Machines, Polishing Machines, Fiber Optic Heat Ovens, Insertion Loss and Return Loss Testers, etc.)
• Industrial Control Fiber Optic Solutions (Fiber Optic Switches, Media Converters, Protocol Converters, ADSS Cables, etc.)
• 5G Fiber Optic Transmission Solutions (Air-blowing Micro Cables, CWDM Transceivers, BIDI Transceivers, Optical Fiber Ribbon Cable, etc.)