The global laryngeal mask market size is expected to reach USD 789.0 million by 2027 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.0%, over the forecast period. An increase in the number of surgeries that include anesthesia procedures coupled with the rising morbidity related to chronic diseases is the key contributor to market growth.
The key advantages of the product, such as ventilation management during anesthesia, induction, maintenance, & emergence, are anticipated to drive the market growth. Furthermore, the placement of these masks does not require laryngoscopy & muscle relaxants like succinylcholine, which is known to cause postoperative myalgia in certain patients. Hence, the usage of these masks greatly reduces the incidence of postoperative myalgia.
There is an increased demand for disposable devices in critical care units. This can be attributed to the cost-effectiveness, easy assembly, and flexible process designs of these technologies. Such factors are anticipated to increase the demand for disposable laryngeal masks over the forecast period. In addition, the products need smaller footprints and lower investment, as they are simpler and do not require sanitization & cleaning. Factors like these are expected to encourage emerging companies with low capital resources to invest in the market.
To Know More About Laryngeal Mask Market, Access Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/laryngeal-mask-market/request/rs1
Laryngeal Mask Market Report Highlights
- The disposable mask type segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of around 6.6% over the forecast period owing to the rising demand for disposable masks in critical care units
- The adult patient segment led the global market in 2019 with a revenue share of over 58% and will retain its dominant position throughout the forecast period
- The hospitals & clinics end-user segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 60% in 2019
- This higher was attributed to rising awareness and supportive government and favorable reimbursement policies
- Due to the presence of well-established companies and advance healthcare infrastructure, North America was the leading regional market in 2019
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to supportive government initiatives & rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries
- Industry players have undertaken several business strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborative agreements, and geographic expansion, to gain a higher market share
- For instance, in May 2019, Ambu A/S entered into a strategic partnership with Cook Medical; according to which, Cook Medical distributed Ambu’s products in the U.S.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/laryngeal-mask-market
Laryngeal Mask Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global laryngeal mask market on the basis of type, patient, end-use, and region:
Laryngeal Mask Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Laryngeal Mask Patient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Laryngeal Mask End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Laryngeal Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
List of Key Players of Laryngeal Mask Market
- Teleflex Inc.
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Dynarex Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- Ambu A/S
- Hitec Medical Co., Ltd.
- McKesson Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Anandic Medical Systems
- Narang Medical
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Vogt Medical Vertrieb GmbH
- Legend Medical Devices, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology & Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
1.1.1 Segment Scope
1.1.2 Regional Scope
1.1.3 Estimates & Forecast Timeline
1.2 Information Procurement
1.2.1 Purchased Database
1.2.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.2.3 Secondary Sources
1.2.4 Primary Research
1.3 Information Or Data Analysis
1.3.1 Data Analysis Models
1.4 Market Formulation & Validation
1.5 Model Details
1.5.1 Commodity Workflow Analysis (Model 1)
1.5.2 Volume Price Analysis (Model 2)
1.6 List Of Secondary Sources
1.7 List Of Primary Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segment Outlook
Chapter 3 Laryngeal Mask Market Variables Trends & Scope
3.1 Technology Trend Analysis
3.2 Pricing Analysis
3.3 New Product Launch
3.4 Regulatory Framework
3.4.1 Standards & Compliances
3.5 Consumer Preference Matrix
3.6 Market Lineage Outlook
3.6.1 Parent Market Outlook
3.6.2 Ancillary Market Outlook…. continue
Browse Related Reports :
Artificial Ventilation and Anesthesia Masks Market by Application (Operation Room, Intensive Care Units, Emergency Room, Dental, Home Care) by Risk of the Procedure (High, Moderate Risk, Standard Patients) and Segment Forecasts To 2022:
Medical Gas Equipment Market By Product (Manifolds, Outlets, Medical Air Compressors, Masks) And Segment Forecasts To 2020:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States