The global Baby Food Packaging Market is estimated to touch USD 81.31 billion by 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period. The demand for baby food products is expected to increase significantly owing to the rising number of working professionals. Further, the growing trend of the nuclear family in emerging countries such as China, Brazil, India, and others is positively affecting the growth of the market.
Among different products, rigid plastic occupied the largest market share, in 2018. The use of paperboard and glass is rising, which is expected to bolster the overall market growth. Liquid cartoons, on the other hand, is projected to grow with the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Baby Food Packaging Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-baby-food-packaging-market/request-sample
Among different applications, milk formula held the largest market share with nearly 50% of the share, in 2018. Growing demand for milk-based baby foods is driving this segment’s growth. However, the dried baby food market is projected to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
North America was the leading region, in 2018 with a market share of nearly 40%. Europe and Asia Pacific followed the region in terms of market share. Increasing demand for baby foods from the United States is the primary factor attributing to the growth of this region. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is estimated to grow faster at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period. Growing demand for baby foods from emerging countries such as India, China and Japan is supplementing the region’s growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The rigid plastic segment held the prominent market share in 2018, and this segment is estimated to hold its dominance over the forecast period.
• The liquid cartoon segment is likely to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period.
• North America occupied the largest market share in 2018 with nearly 40% of the share.
• Among different applications, the milk segment is expected to hold the largest share by the end of the forecast period.
• Leading players operating in the baby food packaging market are Pretium Packaging LLC, Tata Tinplate Company of India, Flexible Packaging Corp, Tetra Pak, Ball Corp, Bericap GmbH & Co. KG and others.
Million Insights has segmented the global baby food packaging market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Baby Food Packaging Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Rigid Plastic
• Liquid Cartons
• Paperboard Packaging
Baby Food Packaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Dried Food
• Prepared Food
• Milk Formula
Baby Food Packaging Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. Wearable Technology Market – The global wearable technology market size was generated a revenue of USD 18.0 billion in 2014. This growth can be associated with the rising usage of these products for health monitoring.
2. North America Building Thermal Insulation Market – The North America building thermal insulation market size was worth USD 7.09 billion in the year 2015. Increasing insulation requirements in commercial and residential applications on account of the rising cost of energy is anticipated to surge the need for manufacturing thermal insulation materials in this region.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar