Chatsworth, CA – November 11, 2020 – The COVID-19 Pandemic has caused people to spend a lot more of their time at home. This has placed a burden on the HVAC Service Industry in LA County, the San Fernando Valley, and in fact, all of Southern California. Unfortunately, this increase in business has also brought a lot of sub-par HVAC companies rushing through service and maintenance into this market.
It makes a great deal of sense to call and use the company that was voted #1 in Southern California by Elite HVAC Contractors. Using a second, or third-rate HVAC service company can mean spending money twice to get it fixed correctly. Service Genius is highly sought after as the HVAC Service Company in LA County for their stellar reputation and Certified Technicians.
Service Genius Provides:
- Independent Verification: Each Service Genius project is independently inspected for performance and quality by a third party to ensure a perfect job.
- Maintenance Included: They want the air conditioner to work properly, so they include one year of free maintenance visits with every new installation.
- Experience: Their team is a group of highly experienced professionals. If there is a problem, they have the background and training to solve it.
- Compliance: Service Genius complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including insurance, licensing, and safety guidelines. It is a core element of how they do business that will never change.
- Hiring Practices: All employees at Service Genius earn a living wage and are paid in compliance with federal and state law. They believe that taking care of their employees is the first step to ensuring customers receive a high quality of care that goes above and beyond.
- Focus on Training: They focus on development of their employees with weekly training meetings to stay up to date on current safety and technology practices.
Anyone can install a HVAC Heater & air conditioner in one’s home or office. What requires professional expertise is properly sizing the system, designing, and sealing the ductwork, and verifying that the system runs at maximum efficiently once it is installed. Cut-rate contractors do not have the time or patience to address these issues that will cost thousands over the life of an equipment.
Client Testimonials tell the story. Take a look at what Alex and Denise, of Santa Monica, had to say, “Their estimate was not the cheapest nor was it the most expensive. They gave me several options on repairing or replacing my old HVAC. As my unit was over 25 years old and I have been nursing it along for years now, I opted for the entire replacement, including all new ducts. My new HVAC is working great, truly a pro team.”
For complete information, visit: https://servicegenius.com/
Company Name: Service Genius Air Conditioning and Heating
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: (818) 301-3663
Address:9761 Variel Ave
State: CA 91311
Country: United States