The Aloe Vera Gel Market is expected to expand at CAGR of 7.8% by value and 7.3% by volume through 2027. APAC region dominates the gel market with a CAGR OF 8.8% with skin care segment set to expand at 8.5% in the forecast period. In consideration of region, India and China stands at a higher pedestal in production and consumption of Aloe Vera gel.
“Improving standards of living and inclination towards organic supplements has surged the demand for Aloe Vera lately. Key companies are working hard and launching unique products to grasp the potential opportunities that are popping-up in this market,” states the FMI Analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7521
Aloe Vera Gel Market – Important Highlights
- Improving lifestyle in the Asian-Pacific region is surging the demand and supply of aloe vera
- On the basis of end-use, skin care segment is expected to hold the highest market share of 44.4% due to the rising interest in plant-based products and cosmetics.
- North-America tops the list in supplying raw-materials and end-products globally.
- Organic segment and products expected to hold major sway with a value of US $160.8 million.
Aloe Vera Gel Market – Critical Factors
- Wide range of health benefits and uses in making of herbal cosmetics promotes revenue generation.
- Rising awareness on personal care and the desire to look attractive has paved a proper way for the market to expand production.
- Manufacturing of gel-based products and the opportunities that it is presenting, is promoting players to invest into it.
- High medicinal benefits, advanced availability in organic food industry, pharmaceutical companies, retail stores and natural ingredients has driven the market share.
Aloe Vera Gel Market – Key Restraints
- Artificially grown Aloe Vera’s gel has harmful fertilizers which can reduce consumption.
- Raw materials for the production of gel is not easily available in all regions of manufacturing, thereby, increasing trade cost.
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
The pandemic has surely affected production because raw materials were not available and trade was at a halt due to strict lockdown all across the globe. This industry will continue to flourish because the reliance on plant-based products has increased and people are now more dependent on organic products than ever before. North America, being the greatest producer of raw materials is estimated to witness increased production.
North America accounts for a leading share of the aloe vera gel market, followed by Asia Pacific. On the basis of region, Europe, Eastern Europe and Latin America are showing high consumption and production. Aloe Vera is largely grown in Mexico, China and India, and all of it accounts to the highest market share. Economic factors and improvement in lifestyles has paved the path for market expansion in Asia-Pacific regions.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7521
Table Of Content
1. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Definition
2.2. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Size (US$ Mn & Volume) and Forecast, 2013-2027
2.2.1. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. Service Provider List
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
3. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Analysis and Forecast 2013-2027
3.1. Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Size and Forecast By Nature, 2013-2027
3.1.1. Organic Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Conventional Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-7521
More on the Report
The report presents segmentation on the basis of end-use (skin, food, skincare, healthcare, baby care etc.), distribution channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, direct), region wise analysis (North America, Latin America, and Europe) and nature (organic and conventional).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Abhishek Budholiya
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom