In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global pump market report.
The global pump market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The higher level of expansion, together with the scale of the Chinese, Indian, and South Korean economies, makes Asia the most attractive region in the global market.
- The global pump market is highly competitive, and the major competitive factor is the differentiating product line. Additionally, the other key competitive factors include coverage, efficiency, product reliability and availability, service capabilities, packages, and price.
- Centrifugal pumps are the most widely used pumps, and they are the most sought-after equipment used for water and thin liquids and slurries in almost every industry and held a market share of over 60% in 2019.
- The APAC market for pumps leads with a market share of over 35% and is expected to witness the highest incremental growth of around USD 9 billion between 2019 and 2025.
- An increase in the industrial production is expected to be a slow and steady process as the fiscal stimulus packages take effect in 2020. The pre pandemic levels with respect to industrial production is not expected reach until late 2021 in many of the end-use sectors.
- The growing production in the chemical industry is expected to increase the demand for aftermarket products (parts and replacement pump parts).
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product type, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 15 key vendors and 23 other vendors
Pump Market – Segmentation
- The global centrifugal pump market is expected to reach over $56 billion by 2025. Although the product centrifugal devices are experiencing increased applications across end-user sectors, they are particularly useful for low viscosity and thin materials such as liquids or wastewater.
- The pump’s demand is expected from end-user industries such as oil and gas, water and wastewater, chemicals and petrochemicals, and the mining industry. The recovery in crude oil prices and the increasing volume of onshore and offshore fields, including development, evaluation, and construction activities, will lead to an expansion in the oil & gas sector.
- The growing need to develop energy-efficient and cost-competitive products is being explored by the heat pump and valve manufacturers to explore 3D printing technology’s advantages. This has helped push production, servicing, and replacement to a cutting edge, fueling the demand, and dominate the market opportunities.
Pump Market by Product Type
- Single Stage
Pump Market by End-User Type
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
- Public Utilities
Pump Market – Dynamics
Wastewater is created by most human and industrial operations. As the total demand for water rises, the quantity of wastewater produced and its overall emission load is projected to rise worldwide. Therefore, policymakers across the globe have implemented stringent wastewater management strategies and legislation, particularly for urban and industrial sectors. Also, around two-thirds of the world’s population lives in places, which have been suffering water shortages for at least one month. For instance, it was reported that in India and China, around 50% of the individuals are experiencing this water shortage. Therefore, the demand for the treatment of water and wastewater created as a result of the use of water by the human and industrial sectors is projected to rise in order to enhance the quality of the water and fulfill the rising demand.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increase in Infrastructure Projects in Developing Economies
- Growth in Merger and Acquisition Activities
- Launch of Wastewater Treatment Schemes in Middle East
- Demand for Efficient and Advanced Pump Technology
Pump Market – Geography
Pump sales are expected to be based on high capital spending and construction expenditure growth. Several Asian countries, including China and India, are investing more in oil, pesticides and food and drinks. In addition, there will be two key developments in the pump market with respect to water infrastructure; expansion of access to water sources and sanitation in emerging countries and rehabilitation and upgradation of aged water facilities in developed countries. The growing demand for electricity supply in developing countries of the APAC region such as India, Japan, and Indonesia is expected to surge the demand for centrifugal pumps. In-service IoT usage is also anticipated to have a beneficial impact on the development of the pump market by encouraging the monitoring, measurement, and enhancement of centrifugal pumps.
Pump Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Alfa Laval
- Baker Hughes
- Desmi A/S
- Franklin Electric
- Kirloskar Brothers
- SPX Flow
Other Prominent Vendors
- AR North America
- Bosch Rexroth
- CP Pumpen AG
- Global Pump
- Haight Pumps
- IDEX Corp
- Iwaki America
- Klaus Union
- Leitritz Group
- Naniwa Pump
- Roper Pumps
- Summit Pump
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States