According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Laboratory Automation Marketis projected to reach around $7062 million by 2028, growing at 5.61% of CAGR over the forecast period.
Browse 39 market data Tables and 51 figures spread over 165 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Laboratory Automation Market by Product Type, Application, End-User & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Laboratory Automation Market Scenario
Laboratory automation is a multi-disciplinary & advanced approach over the conventional sample handling process. Prime benefits of automation include, streamline workflows, increases productivity, improve the quality, and efficiency of the laboratory process. Automated equipment used in the laboratory are widely applicable in research institutes, biotechnology & pharmaceutical industries, academic institutes, and hospitals, to enhance workflow. This system is also increasingly being adopted, as it provides products better quality, along with reduced costs in a short period.
The need for laboratory advancement due to growth in the research & development sector, higher benefits over conventional laboratories, growth in the funding in pharma & biotech companies, demand for high accuracy in lesser time, are some of the prime drivers surging the growth of the global laboratory automation market. However, challenges in technology consolidation, higher initial investment, and multiple complexities & challenges are key hurdles expected to affect the overall market growth.
The Global Laboratory Automation Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Laboratory Automation Market by Product Type, Application, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/laboratory-automation-market/#request-free-sample
Market by End-User
- Research Institutes
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Other End-Users
Market by Product Type
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Laboratory Information System
- Chromatography Data System
- Electronic Lab Notebook
- Scientific Data Management System
- Automated Liquid Handlers
- Automated Plate Handlers
- Robotic Arms
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
Market by Application
- Genomics Solutions
- Proteomics Solutions
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY (CR BARD)
- PERKINELMER INC
- F HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC
- HUDSON ROBOTICS INC
- TECAN GROUP LTD
- SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS AG
- DANAHER CORPORATION (BECKMAN COULTER)
- SYNCHRON LAB AUTOMATION
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
GLOBAL LABORATORY FILTRATION MARKET – Global laboratory filtration market to progress at 6.87% of CAGR during the forecast period.