The global electric toothbrush market is expected to reach USD 3.8 billion by 2026, according to Million Insights, registering a CAGR 5.8% over the forecasted period, from 2019 to 2026. Major factor to drive the market growth is rising awareness about oral health along with increasing disposable income.
Moreover, market players and government have taken several initiatives to increase awareness about oral health worldwide, which is expected to boost the electric toothbrush demand over the forecast period. For example, The American Dental Association (ADA) arranges campaign with the help of a dentist to increase awareness of dental hygiene among children.
To download the sample pdf of Electric Toothbrush Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electric-toothbrush-market/request-sample
The increasing number of oral diseases is expected to boost market demand. Around 11.0% of the global population affected by dental plaque due to tooth decay and gingivitis. Reduction of gingivitis and plaque removal plays a vital role to maintain oral health. Cochrane analyzed around 56 trials with 5,068 people, electric toothbrushes reduced around 21.0% plaque and 11.0% reduction of gingivitis in three months over normal toothbrushes.
Market players are focusing on product development, technological advancement, and innovation. For example, in 2016, Procter & Gamble introduced the Oral-B GENIUS toothbrush. This product designed with triple pressure control along with position detection technology. This toothbrush included a professional timer that enables individuals to brush as per recommendation by the dentist.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, rotational segment held the largest electric toothbrush market share and anticipated to witness considerable growth from 2019 to 2026.
• The children segment is expected to drive fastest growth from 2019 to 2025 due to availability of a wide range of attractive smart toothbrushes for them.
• North America dominated the market in 2018 due to presence sophisticated electric toothbrush along with high disposable income and government support.
• Some of the key players included in this market are Den-Mat Holdings, LLC; Koninklijke Philips N.V; Procter and Gamble Co.; Colgate Palmolive; Water Pik, Inc.; and FOREO.
Million Insights has segmented the global electric toothbrush market on the basis of technology, end-use, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Electric Toothbrush Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Self-service Technology Market – The global self-service technology market size was accounted for USD 28.3 billion in 2019. Further, is estimated to expand at 6.7% CAGR over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027.
• Dashboard Camera Market – The global dashboard camera market size was accounted for USD 2.8 billion in 2019. It is projected to witness a CAGR of 12.9% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar