The global pre-engineered building market size is expected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period. Increasing technological advancements in the construction industry coupled with advantages of pre-engineered buildings (PEBs), such as reduced construction time, are estimated to boost product demand over the forecast period.
The adoption of off-site construction for commercial buildings is witnessing significant growth as structures are manufactured in a factory and thus remain unaffected by weather conditions. These structures are manufactured using advanced machinery that aids in reducing material cost, thereby making it cost-effective.
Industry participants undergo integration across value chain by offering turnkey engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) solutions post manufacturing of pre-engineered buildings, which is expected to fuel the demand. However, fluctuating prices of steel are likely to be a significant concern for manufacturers over the forecast period.
The market for pre-engineered buildings is highly competitive on account of existence of a large number of global players. Companies operate through manufacturing facilities at multiple locations with distribution being carried out at several sales locations across operation areas. Furthermore, operations of a few companies in the market are integrated vertically to engage in production and erection of pre-engineered buildings in commercial, industrial, and residential applications.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pre-engineered-building-peb-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Commercial buildings accounted for over 43.0% of the overall revenue in 2017 owing to rising number of new business models, upcoming start-ups, and increasing demand for office spaces
- The consumption of the product in industrial buildings is poised to rise at a CAGR of 15.7% in terms of revenue from 2018 to 2025 on account of increasing demand for warehouses and other storage facilities
- The market in Rest of Asia Pacific is projected to register revenue growth of 16.9% owing to increasing awareness regarding the use of advanced technologies for construction of commercial and industrial buildings
- North America accounted for 27.3% of the global revenue in 2017 on account of reduced construction time and lightweight structure of pre-engineered buildings coupled with surging demand for industrial buildings
- Major players in the market are focusing on research & development activities to gain new expertise in steel structures, upgrading products according to revised regulations, and overall project management to obtain competitive edge in the market.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pre-engineered-building-peb-market/request/rs1
- Jindal Buildsys
- Lloyd Insulations
- Interarch Building Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Tiger Steel Engineering (I) Pvt. Ltd. (TSEIL)
Have Inquiry before buying about this report, our team of analyst will be glad to help!
Grand View Research has segmented the global pre-engineered building market on the basis of application and region:
Pre-engineered Building Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
Pre-engineered Building Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Central & South America
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States