The global electric hair brush market size is projected to reach USD 694.1 million by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, registering a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast duration. The growing trend of hair styling among the female population influenced by fashion campaigns by YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook is expected to promote the demand for an electric hairbrush. Moreover, the increasing aging issues led to hair fall and other problems, which, in turn, are predicted to influence the consumers to spend on these products.
Digitalization and the preference for convenient products have led to the demand for technologically advanced products. For example, L’Oréal, in January 2017, launched a smart hairbrush under the name, Kerastase Hair Coach contains sensors which aim to minimize the risks relating to split ends and hair breakage and assist the customers on hair quality and brushing patterns.
To download the sample pdf of Electric Hair Brush Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electric-hair-brush-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific is predicted to register a CAGR of 7.2% for the period of 2019 to 2025. The surge in demand is due to the increased concentration of middle-income groups who are willing to spend more on these products in countries like India and China. Furthermore, the increased concentration of beauty parlors and salons due to urbanization is also expected to contribute to the demand in these countries.
The key players in the electric hair brush market include Rozia; Philips; VEGA; DAFNI; GLAMFIELDS; Revlon, Inc.; Gooseberry; MiroPure; Corioliss; AsaVea; and L’Oréal S.A. The rising number of domestic suppliers in countries like India and China is predicted to limit the scope of premium brand owners of this market. Companies are increasing investment on producing advanced products with smart features coupled with convenience to the customers. In addition, the rising number of smartphone users, availability of tablets, and improved connectivity are predicted to drive the manufacturing companies to expand their products in online portals.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Based on application, the professional division held a revenue share of 70.8% in 2018 due to ease of utility among barbers and fashion experts of this segment.
• The online channel is expected to register a CAGR of 6.2% for the period of 2019 to 2025.
• Europe was the dominant country with a 35.0% revenue share in 2018 due to higher demand for straightened hair among women in the U.K. and Germany.
• India and China are predicted to remain profitable markets due to the increasing number of middle-income groups.
• Product innovation is projected to remain a major factor for industry players.
Million Insights has segmented the global electric hair brush market on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region:
Electric Hair Brush Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Electric Hair Brush Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Electric Hair Brush Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Flexible Display Market – The global flexible display market size was accounted for USD 6.98 billion in 2018 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 28.1% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
• Fuel Cell Market – The global fuel cell market size was USD 10.48 billion in 2019. The market is estimated to expand at 15.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar