The global content delivery network (CDN) market size is anticipated to be USD 23,064.3 million by the end of the forecast year 2025, as per a new report by Million Insights. The market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast duration. Rapid growth in data consumption and internet traffic is attributing to the growth of the market. Additionally, increasing demand for online gaming, internet advertisement and over-the-top (OTT) is projected to bolster the market growth.
CDN reduces the timing for transmission of the content, thereby, improving content delivery performance. Owing to the increasing popularity of live streaming and online videos, CDN solutions are gaining traction significantly. Traffic load scaling, reduction in latency and security are key characteristics that help in enhancing the performance of content delivery solutions. Reducing data tariffs, high-speed internet connectivity and rising smartphone penetration are collectively driving the growth of the market.
To download the sample PDF of “Content Delivery Network Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-content-delivery-network-cdn-market/request-sample
The advent of cloud delivery network helps in deliver media content to a significantly larger consumer base. This has led to a rise in the popularity of OTT services and video-on-demand (VoD), which in turn driving the growth of the market. Considering the growing popularity of cloud service, major players such as Microsoft Corporation, Akamai Technologies and Amazon Web Services are investing aggressively to secure their CDN services.
In 2018, North America led the content delivery network market owing to increasing adoption of innovative technologies and the presence of major players such as AWS, Cloud flare, Microsoft Corporation, Limelight Networks, Limelight Networks and Akamai Technologies among others. However, APAC is projected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast duration owing to the rising number of internet users and rapidly growing e-commerce industry.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• North America accounted for 41.4% of the market share in 2018 and the region is expected to witness significant growth rate over the forecast duration.
• Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the highest CAGR of 14.0% over the forecast duration.
• In 2018, the media delivery category accounted for the highest share in the market and the segment is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast duration.
• The media and entertainment segment led the market in 2018 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2019 to 2025.
• Leading players involved in the market are Amazon Web Services, Google, Inc., Deutsche Telekom, IBM, CenturyLink, Tencent Cloud and Deutsche Telekom among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global content delivery network market on the basis of content type, solutions, service provider, application and region:
Content Delivery Network Content Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Static CDN
• Dynamic CDN
Content Delivery Network Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Media Delivery
• Web Performance Optimization
• Cloud Security
Content Delivery Network Service Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Traditional Commercial CDN
• Free CDN
• Peer to Peer CDN
• Telecom CDN
Content Delivery Network Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Media and Entertainment
• Retail & e-commerce
• Online Gaming
• IT Telecom
• Government organizations
• Travel & Tourism
Content Delivery Network Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of APAC
• Latin America
• Rest of LATAM
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Thermal Imaging Market – The global thermal imaging market size was valued at USD 5.95 billion in 2019. The market is projected to register 8.4% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027.
• Furniture Market – The global furniture market size was USD 480.7 billion in 2017, growing at 5.1% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2018 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar