The global Education And Learning Analytics Market size is estimated to attain USD 49.12 billion, by the end of 2025, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Growing trend of e-learning practices such as learning management systems, mobile learning is expected to propel the market growth. These learning technologies improve the teaching and student efficiency.
In the educational sector, the learning analytical solutions are gaining in popularity. These tools help to analyze and take faster decisions with high efficiency. These analytical tools provide data-driven information, which helps to enhance the performance of students. Personalized lessons are made from decisions through data to address the needs of learning students.
To download the sample PDF of Global Education And Learning Analytics Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-education-learning-analytics-market/request-sample
In the enterprise sector, medium and small business owners are investing in learning analytical solutions owing to its benefits in different applications. These solutions provide real-time data for customers, supply chain, and production facilities to enhance their operational capabilities. Moreover, it also offers personalized and customized training practices which enable greater return on investment and also helps to determine key performance indicator. All these key factors are projected to surge the demand for learning and educational tools in the coming few years.
Major players in the education and learning analytics market include IBM Corporation, Blackboard Inc., Oracle, D2L Corporation, Microsoft, Micro Strategy Inc. and Tableau Software, Inc.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Prescriptive type segment is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of over 20.0% from 2019 to 2025.
• Academic segment is projected to propel at substantial rate over the forecasted period. This growth is attributed by increasing concerns like student retention, feedback in the educational institutes.
• Based on end use, enterprise segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the overall market.
• Services segment in component is projected to grow at significant rate, due to rising adoption of learning tools in enterprise and academics sector.
• In 2018, North America led the market with highest share; it is projected to dominate its position in the next few years.
Million Insights has segmented the global education & learning analytics market based on type, deployment, component, end use and region:
Education and Learning Analytics Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Education and Learning Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Education and Learning Analytics Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Support & maintenance
Education and Learning Analytics End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Higher education
• Financial services
• Public sector
Education and Learning Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. Energy Management Systems Market – The global energy management systems market size was worth USD 39.89 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
2. LPG Market – The global liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market size was accounted for USD 116.41 billion in 2019. It is also estimated to witness 4.4% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar