The global Business Intelligence (BI) Software Market size is anticipated to value USD 48.5 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The rising need for analyzing data and making strategic decisions is expected to drive the demand for the market in the upcoming years.
The finance functional segment witnessed the highest share across the global market due to the surging usage of these tools for processing, analyzing and collecting financial data. While the segment of executive management is anticipated to register substantial growth in the upcoming years owing to its surging adoption by the majority of enterprises for making strategic business decisions.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Business Intelligence (BI) Software Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-business-intelligence-bi-software-market/request-sample
The query, reporting & search tools dominated the global market in 2018 due to surging need for raw data transportation and in-depth analysis. On the other hand, the dashboards & scoreboards segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth on account of their surging usage for analyzing data and allowing end-users and corporate staff with the ongoing business decisions.
In 2018, the BFSI end-use segment dominated the global market due to its rising usage of such software for providing enhanced access to the client database, boosted client experience, and secured transactions. While the segment of manufacturing is anticipated to witness substantial growth over the forecasted period on account of an increasing need for the removal of conventional approaches and replacing them with data-centric structures.
The BI software market includes key players such as Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Google, Inc., IBM Corporation, Tableau Software, and Cloud9 Analytics. They are constantly engaged in product development, launching updates and innovation to gain a competitive advantage over other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the technology segment of cloud business intelligence held the largest share across the global market.
• The finance function segment dominated the global market in 2018 and was valued USD 7.6 Billion.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest growth across the global market over the forecasted years.
• The key players in this market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Google, Inc., IBM Corporation, Tableau Software, and Cloud9 Analytics.
Million Insights has segmented the global business intelligence software market on the basis of technology, function, tool, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Business Intelligence Software Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Cloud Business Intelligence
• Mobile Business Intelligence
• Social Business Intelligence
• Traditional Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence Software Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Executive Management
• Information and Deployment
• Sales and Marketing
Business Intelligence Software Tool Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Dashboards & Scoreboards
• OLAP & Visualization Tools
• Predictive Analysis
• Query, Reporting & Search Tools
Business Intelligence Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Business Intelligence Software Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
Business Intelligence Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• IT & Telecom
• Media & Entertainment
Business Intelligence Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. Fire Alarm and Detection Market – The global fire alarm and detection market size was worth USD 39.23 billion in 2019. The market is projected to witness 8.4% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027.
2. Air Coolers Market – The global air coolers market size was accounted for USD 1.2 billion in 2018. It is projected to expand with 10.8% CAGR during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar