The wool felt products, like wool ironing mat, is extremely soft and warm, then It is important to maintain and clean the wool felt products.
There are some methods for how to maintain and clean wool felt product.
1. Rinse with cold water.
2. No bleaching for felt products.
3. Choose a neutral lotion with pure wool logo and no bleach.
4. Hand wash alone. Don’t use the washing machine to avoid damaging the appearance.
5. Wash with light pressure. Dirt parts only need to be gently rubbed. Never scrub with a brush.
6. Wash with shampoo and conditioner. Can reduce the appearance of pilling ball.
7. After cleaning, hang in the ventilated place to dry naturally. If need to dry, please at low temperature.
8. Washed by hand
Hand washing is by far the safer way to clean felt because people can control the process. Soak in cold water and add a mild detergent. Add a little lemon juice to the soaking solution to remove stains and give off a pleasant smell. After soaking for a few minutes, massage the fabric with fingers. After people knead it for a few minutes, wring it out gently and place it on a clean towel.
9. Brush with the brush
If the stain is particularly deep, you may need to use a soft bristle brush to remove it after soaking the felt mentioned above. Also, if someone have any stains, it’s a good idea to add a little lemon juice to the soaking solution. When using brushes, be sure to use them very gently. If someone brush too hard, he will pull up some felt. Felt is a very sensitive material and should be cleaned gently.
Besides, Wool Dryer Balls helps to save 25%-30% drying time
Why not try wool dryer balls? It is natural — made of 100% New Zealand Wool and Eco-friendly, the amazing point is it can be used 1000+ times.
Hope these methods are helpful!
Company Name: Nangong Rolking Felt Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Rolking
Email: Send Email
Address:Fanjiazhai North, Chuiyang Town
State: Hebei 055750