Keller Williams NJ Neighborhood Network Assists Home Buyers and Sellers to Optimize Their Real Estate Goals

This trustworthy and driven realtor will navigate and protect clients from beginning to closing and beyond.

NJ Neighborhood Network is known for its unparalleled value, industry leading technology and exceptional client services. Trust is the most important factor in a real estate transaction, and that is what Keller Williams NJ Neighborhood Network is made of. Trust, competence and dedication is what Realtor, Ryan J. Conway, delivers to the areas that he services in the Union, Middlesex, Morris and Somerset Counties.

Ryan was a life-long executive chef who found himself and the industry he worked in struggling in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. When he was laid off, and unable to find work he finally decided to replace his apron and chef’s coat with a dress shirt and tie.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 15.1 million individuals in October 2020 said they were unable to work because their employers closed their businesses due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the people who were affected by this unemployment have decided to take proactive action and choose a career shift.

Ryan chose Keller Williams the #1 Real Estate franchise in sales and training to learn all the ropes in the real estate business and study the market to better serve his clients. Providing industry leading technology, stunning ultra-high-resolution photography and virtual client experience is now even more important than ever. Ryan vows to work to get the best possible price with the least amount of inconvenience.

His story and career shift ascertain the statistics that only 4 percent of realtors started out with a career in real estate. The other 96 percent started out in various careers like management, education and healthcare before they decided it was time for a change. With such a major change, there will always be fear of starting over, but the skills and connections that new realtors have gained throughout their previous livelihoods most often launch them into a successful real estate career.

“My motto is how can I help? And in this day and age, that can mean a lot. My goal is to help five people each and every day in any way I can,” asserts Conway. “My success will only be measured in the amount of people I can do that for no matter how small or big the task. It is not about the money to me. It’s about the impact I can have on my family and my community.”

Conway has big plans and goals in the real estate market. With the help of Keller Williams, he plans to bring his knowledge, creativity and flexibility to fulfill the needs of his clients for many years to come.

More information can be found at https://www.unioncountysoldfast.com.

About Keller Williams NJ Neighborhood Network

Ryan J. Conway of the Keller Williams NJ Neighborhood Network is creative, trustworthy, persistent and driven — always persevering to keep the clients’ interest above all.

Media Contact
Company Name: Keller Williams NJ Neighborhood Network
Contact Person: Ryan J Conway
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-908-400-7411
Country: United States
Website: https://www.unioncountysoldfast.com/