The global Treadmill Ergometer Market size is projected to touch USD 3.75 billion by the end of 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2%from 2019 to 2025.Customer inclination towards a healthy lifestyle and growing adoption of the treadmill to get personalized feedback are projected to fuel the market growth. Increasing adaptation of customers towards fitness activities such as walking, jogging and running is further predicted to boost the growth over the forecast period.
Modern treadmill ergometers offer real-time feedback such as distance traveled, calories burnt and workout duration. They also show oxygen intake, heartbeat, and blood pressure level. Consumers are preferring fitness equipment providing real-time analysis of the workout. This factor is projected to proliferate the sales of treadmill ergometer in the upcoming years.
Some of the widely accepted fitness exercises include running and walking. This will increase the number of consumers opting for equipment which provides real-time analysis to improve the workout performance. Further, leading players are engaged in continuous product advancement to accelerate the demand for automatic and smart fitness tools. For example, the launch of a stair-treadmill, made up of a treadmill and a standard stepper has supported the demand for cardio exercising equipment.
To download the sample PDF of “Treadmill Ergometer Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-treadmill-ergometer-market/request-sample
The growing prevalence of various heart ailments and cardiovascular diseases has encouraged customers to focus on leading a fit and healthy lifestyle. This has resulted in increasing establishments of smart gyms, and fitness centers along with rehabilitation centers. As per the release of the American Heart Association (AHA), Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) was the major reason for deaths in the U.S. in 2016 accounting for 43.2% deaths due to cardiovascular diseases.
Fitness club segment dominated the treadmill ergometers market with more than 82.9% share in 2018. Customers are inclined towards wellness and fitness activities to lead a healthy lifestyle. The demand for equipment designed for cardiovascular exercises such as treadmill ergometer is on the rise. This factor is projected to fuel the market over the forecast period.
Commercial segment led the market accounting for approximately 85% market share in 2018. Sports club, gyms, medical centers, offices and fitness clubs are the leading customers of the treadmill ergometer. Further, the increasing establishment of commercial places such as gyms and fitness clubs is predicted to supplement the market demand.
North America was the largest market occupying 41.0% share in 2018. Easy accessibility of a wide range of products capable of monitoring the workout sessions to provide personalized data on the progress has boosted the growth of the regional market. The U.S. led the global market owing to the growing customer preferences to invest in health and fitness rehabilitation.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• North America led the treadmill ergometer market in terms of revenue in 2018.
• Commercial segment is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 5.5% owing to growing fitness and sports activities.
• Fitness club segment dominated the market with a revenue share of nearly 83% in 2018.
• Key players in this industry include Cybex International, Inc.; Amer Sports; ergoline GmbH; h/p/cosmos sports & medical GmbH; TECHNOGYM S.p.A; BODYCRAFT; Johnson Fitness & Wellness; Enraf-Nonius; ICON Health & Fitness; and Life Fitness.
Million Insights has segmented the global treadmill ergometer market on the basis of application, end user, and region:
Treadmill Ergometer Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Fitness Clubs
• Medical Centers
Treadmill Ergometer End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Treadmill Ergometer Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Contact Lenses Market: The global contact lenses market size was worth USD 12.79 billion in 2019. It is anticipated to register 5.0% CAGR over the forecast years, 2020 to 2027. The use of corrective lenses has increased in the recent past as they help in compensating visual deficiencies like hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
• Computer Aided Engineering Market: The global computer aided engineering market size was worth USD 7.3 billion in 2019. It is projected that the market is market would register 9.3% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The rise in the outsourcing of manufacturing processes in developing countries such as China, India, Russia and Brazil is attributing to the growth of the market.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data