Irvine, CA – Industry-leader FieldConnect is dedicated and prepared to protect workers’ and customers’ health with their dynamic mobility features. Inasmuch, the current climate demands extraordinary resources for safety, and FieldConnect’s enhanced mobility features offer a necessary tool in this effort.
The company’s mobility features serve as safety measures against the spread of COVID-19 in various ways. For one, decreasing the contact between field technicians and customers is a critical benefit of these mobility features. Also, limiting contact between office staff and field technicians reduces viral exposure. Even more, the elimination or reduction of paperwork further diminishes the potential transfer of the virus.
In addition, the new Contactless Service Order Signing feature is built into the current FieldAccess software. This feature allows customers to sign a service order from their mobile device and submit it to the service provider, avoiding contact with the field technician.
Software Innovations that Prioritize Safety During the COVID-19 Pandemic
FieldConnect’s enhanced mobility features are designed into software solutions that meet numerous functions for field service organizations. Supporting a variety of tasks within an organization creates diverse ways to increase safety measures against the spread of COVID-19.
- FieldAccess with FieldTime: Link field workers and office staff with this mobile electronic work order software, minimizing the time between customer sign-off and invoicing. With FieldTime, automate technician time capture and time approval by integrating with your accounting for a payroll solution.
- FieldDispatch: The back-office gains visibility into field operations with a mobile portal for work order creation, full web-enabled graphical dispatch board, planning, scheduling and routing, and real-time visibility into job status, GPS location-based technician mapping, and accurate tracking of field technician performance.
- FieldDirect is a secure, web-based, customer self-service portal to request service and track calls. FieldDirect empowers customers with 24/7 access to real-time job status and visibility into service history — building customer loyalty and reducing service delivery costs.
- FieldProject integrates with your ERP to capture project time for individuals and crews from any web-enabled mobile device. The tool also enables mobile project activity documentation, including pictures, video, task notes, custom forms, and signatures — all with a direct connection through your ERP project module to the projects you track.
- FieldQuotes: This remote quoting solution allows field technicians and sales staff to instantly quote and close new and add-on business while face-to-face with the customer. FieldQuotes pulls information from rate tables, inventory lists, and contract pricing housed in your back-office ERP system, ensuring speed and accuracy.
Leading the industry and defining solutions
Since 2002, FieldConnect has provided mobile solutions designed around field service organizations’ needs, ranging from field engineers to dispatchers to the back office and end-customers. With more than 17 years of domain expertise in field service, FieldConnect has led the industry of software solutions for Mobile Field Service providers with a powerful and easy to use solution for service organizations of all sizes.
For more information and media on FieldConnect, visit the website.
Company Name: FieldConnect Inc.
Contact Person: Robert Hughes
Email: Send Email
Address:18818 Teller Ave. Suite 270
State: CA 92612
Country: United States