The global Gardening Pots Market is estimated to reach USD 2.5 billion, by the end of 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. Increasing demand for parks and public gardens along with growing infrastructure in the cities is expected to increase the demand for the product in the next few years.
Rapid urbanization and increasing population have increased the product application in residential sector. Thus, municipalities, urban societies, and housing associations are also spending high amounts on developing parks. Parks include different types of trees and flower plantations which are creating lively vibes among the people, thereby, propelling the market growth.
To download the sample pdf of Gardening Pots Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-gardening-pots-market/request-sample
For instance, in 2019, Martin Keane and Andrew Flynn have introduced plants with self-watering ability. This helps in reducing carbon footprints and avoids wastage of water. These pots are produced from fully recycled polypropylene. Additionally, plastic regulations are positively impacting the growth of the product in the global gardening pots market.
Key manufacturers in the market include Biodegradable Pots, GREEN MALL, East JORDAN PLASTICS INC., Hosco India, Garden Need, Nursery Supplies Inc., Landmark Plastic Corporation, and THE HC COMPANIES. These players are focusing on product innovations and are investing in R&D activities.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, refractory gardening pots held the largest market share of around 40.0% in the overall market. Polymer segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of6.4% over the forecast period, 2019 – 2025.
• Based on the application, the commercial segment is estimated to account for USD 1.4 billion by the end of 2025.
• Residential segment is projected to exceed at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
• Offline channel segment dominated the gardening pots market with share of over 80.0% in 2018.
Million Insights has segmented the global gardening pots market based on product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Gardening Pots Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Refractory Material
Gardening Pots Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Gardening Pots Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Gardening Pots Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The Netherlands
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Antiseptic Bathing Products Market: The antiseptic bathing products market size was accounted for USD 12.55 billion, in 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Rising concern for infections like pathogenic infections, infections at surgical site, clostridium difficile, nosocomial, and other different infections, is anticipated to proliferate the market growth.
• Europe Composites Market: The Europe composites market size was valued at USD 16.6 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a 7.5% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Rising demand for lightweight materials across several industries such as transportation, aerospace & defense, wind and automotive is expected to drive the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar