In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global rubber gloves market report.
The global rubber gloves market expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The natural segment accounted for over 34% of the total revenue share in 2020 and it was fueled by high demand for dexterity, puncture, and chemical resistance.
- Brands like Kossan and Hartalega are highly concentrated in nitrile segment where the global consumption is expected to reach over 275 billion pieces by 2026.
- The powder free forms are the future of rubber gloves industry that are backed up by supportive government regulations and sustainability goals and initiatives.
- Non-medical segment is expected to account for around 57% of the revenue share by 2026 with promising applications in food, chemical, and pharma industries.
- The presence of talented surgeons, affordable costs, and other insurance incentives are driving the medical tourism and surgical gloves market in Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica and Singapore.
- North America is expected to grow over 9% in terms of volume consumption following the rise in per capita consumption during the pandemic in 2020.
- Japan is expected to generate an incremental revenue of USD 1.7 billion by 2026 owing to the aging population, lucrative demand in automotive, and cleanroom segments.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by type, end-user, category, form, distribution, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 25 other vendors
Rubber Gloves Market – Segmentation
- Despite losing a share to the nitrile segment, the natural rubber gloves segment accounted for over 40% of the total volume in 2020. North America is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, anticipating an incremental growth of over 37 billion units.
- The powdered glove segment is highly influenced by safety and environmental regulations. Owing to the side effects, which include allergies, irritations, dermatitis, and other skin problems, the use of powdered ones has declined significantly. The development of polymer-coating technology and powderless alternatives has affected the sale of the segment.
- Disposable gloves are fundamental in medical and healthcare institutions; however, reusable gloves’ toughness and durability are increasing their application in industrial activities. The impact of COVID-19 has accelerated the production of disposable gloves significantly across the world.
Rubber Gloves Market by Type
Rubber Gloves Market by Form
- Powder Free
Rubber Gloves Market by Category
Rubber Gloves Market by End-user
- Manufacturing and Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Commercial and Others
Rubber Gloves Market by Distribution
- Physical Stores
- Online Stores
Rubber Gloves Market – Dynamics
Nitrile gloves are more reliable and ideal for a range of applications. Furthermore, advances and the design of industrial-grade and medical-grade nitrile gloves have led to the dominance and momentum of the segment over the last five years. Latex-free gloves are used in the healthcare and foodservice industry to improve productivity and will drive the market for nitrile gloves in the future. With growing consideration for the environmental impact of latex or vinyl gloves, the scope for nitrile gloves has surged owing to their comparatively harmless effects on the ecosystem. The preference for nitrile gloves has compelled vendors to meet and counter the demand. For instance, brands such as Hartalega predict that the demand for nitrile gloves will surge during the forecast period. With the new commission of plant 7 by mid-2020, all new plants including 5, 6, and 7 are expected to add 12 billion units.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Onset in Pandemic Diseases
- Growth in Cleanroom Technology
- Concern Towards Personal Hygiene
- Growing Medical and Surgical Applications
Rubber Gloves Market – Geography
North America is a major consumer of rubber gloves, and its market is undoubtedly driven and lead by the US, where per capita consumption of gloves in the country is way ahead with 218 units. The onset of COVID-19 further made the country realize the potential for gloves and stocked-up medical supplies to tackle similar outbreaks in the coming years. The region has some of the most rigorous safety practices, which is driving demand across various sectors. With more and more domestic vendors and profitable relationships with players in Malaysia and Europe, the surge in demand will empower the region to sustain itself as the market leader throughout the forecast period.
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
Other Prominent Vendors
- Kanam Latex Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Unigloves (UK) Limited.
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- The Glove Company
- Cardinal Health
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Dynarex Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- SAS Safety Corp
- Venom Steel
- Adenna LLC
- Winmed Sdn Bhd
- Infitec Inc.
- Superior Gloves
- Reflexx S.p.A Unipersonale
- Protective Industrial Products Inc.
- T. Arista Latindo
- Guardian Manufacturing
- Mapa Professional
- Granberg AS
- Renco Corporation
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States