The global volatile organic compound gas sensor market size is projected to touch USD 186.7 million by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. The presence of volatile organic compound (VOC) gases in the air has been subject to a lot of contemplation and is very crucial in developing leak detection devices. This factor is expected to propel the growth of the market.
A VOC gas sensor is an electrical device which is used to detect the presence of gases like methylene, benzene, propane, chloride, ethanol and acetone in a confined area and is mostly integrated in a safety system. These sensors are consolidated into leak detection devices which consume less power. Technological advancements like PID sensors and enhancements of MEMS sensors for detection of volatile organic compound emission are anticipated to propel the growth of the market.
To download the sample PDF of Volatile Organic Compound Gas Sensor Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-volatile-organic-compound-voc-gas-sensor-market/request-sample
VOC sensors are largely used in air monitoring devices to inspect emission levels due to their rare properties like portability, compact size and high sensing performance. Nevertheless, these sensors feature limitations like lack high operating temperatures and poor selectivity. Thus, to counteract these challenges, the companies are forthcoming with improvised MEMS sensors to subjugate the disadvantages.
The infrared-based VOC gas sensors is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to definite measurement of a large variety of VOC gases with several advantages like low cost, ease of operation and spontaneous results. Moreover, rising adaption of VOC gas sensors can be associated with high demand for safety in the gas and oil sector. This is expected to further propel the growth of the market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Strict measures like the World Health Organization Air Quality Guidelines for Europe have stated the legitimate levels of formaldehyde, tetrachloroethylene and toluene gases that are released into the atmosphere due to industrial processes
• Single gas detection sensors are primarily used in automotive applications and are largely used for the detection of VOC gases like acetone, toluene, butadiene, methylene chloride, benzene, xylene, tetrachloroethylene and combustible gases
• PID sensors can detect concentrations of hydrocarbons and explosives below the Lower Explosive Limit (LEL). Thus, they are suitable for applications like controlling and monitoring of leak detection and decontamination in confined spaces and closed rooms
• The use of VOC sensors is rising at a significant rate for monitoring of pipelines, real-time tracking of reservoir environment, remote monitoring of plant equipment and monitoring benzene leaks
• Major players functioning in the industry include Siemens AG, Alphasense, Bosch Sensortec, SGX Sensortech, ABB Ltd., Aeroqual Limited., and City Technology Ltd.
Million Insights has segmented the global VOC gas sensors market on the basis of type, technology, application, and region:
Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Gas Sensor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Single Gas Detection Sensor
• Multiple Gas Detection Sensor
Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Gas Sensor Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Photo-Ionization Detector (PID)
• Infrared-based Detection
• Metal-oxide Semiconductor
Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Gas Sensor Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Oil & Gas
• Chemical Industry
• Food & Beverages
• Metals & Mining
Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Gas Sensor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Human Resource Management Market: The global human resource management market size was accounted for USD 16.01 billion, in 2019. It is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 11.7% over the estimated duration.
• Digital Payment Market: The global digital payment market size was accounted for USD 43.5 billion, in 2018. It is estimated to attain a CAGR of 17.6% over the forecast period, 2019-2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar