A South Croydon-based company that has taken the reigns of the Green Roof market by introducing the M-Tray Instant Green Roof System has been crowned a winner at the 2020 Build It Awards. Wallbarn, who has gained huge exposure for Their M-Tray secured the accolade in the Best Roofing System or Product category.
This year Build It Awards which for the first time were held as a virtual event due to the COVID19 pandemic saw some of the best companies in the UK compete against each other. The Roofing System or Product category saw some of the highest-quality roofing products compete to win the prestigious award, making this year’s category one of the strongest in recent years. However, Wallbarn saw off the stiff competition to come out on top.
A spokesman from Wallbarn said he was delighted that the M-Tray has received such high recognition.
“It is so amazing for we have been recognized for our instant Green Roof System. Our team has worked hard to focus on delivering a high-quality eco-roofing system that purifies the air, reduces the ambient temperature, and regulates indoor temperature.”
The M-Tray Green Roof System has generated huge exposure during 2020. It provides a quality Green Roof system that is easy to install in the shortest possible time. The award-winning roofing system is lighter than most other green roof systems and provides a longer life span.
The roofing system which has become one of the most written about in recent years provides so many different benefits including reducing energy bills, increasing the longevity of the roof, as well as adding value to the property.
To learn more about the Award Winning M-Tray, please visit https://www.wallbarn.com/green-roofs/m-tray/
• Module measures 500 x 500 x 100mm
• 4 x units make up exactly 1sq metre making estimating far easier
• Carefully spaced drainage holes ensure modules retain water for longer, allowing plants to absorb more rainfall, increasing attenuation and delaying discharge into outlets
• The design ensures even greater water retention at the edges of module, preventing sedum from dying back at the edges.
• Stronger plant growth at the edges creates a more seamless layer of vegetation when the modules are connected
• Four gently ridged hand grips are positioned to enable installers to carry each module easier
About The Build Awards
The Build It Awards 2020, in association with BuildStore is an annual event that celebrates all aspects of self-build and renovation, including completed projects, services, and suppliers.
Wallbarn provides an industry-leading range of products for the construction industry. The South Croydon-based company has become a leading supplier of green roof systems.