Industrial metal stamping stretcher parts can be seen everywhere in our daily life. When metal stamping stretcher parts are produced in large quantities, there will be various problems due to various reasons. Let’s follow the metal stamping china manufacturers to understand:
Common problems in the production of metal stamping and stretching parts:
The shape and size of metal stamping and drawing parts are not consistent metal stamping stretch parts shape and size is not the main reason is that will spring and positioning is not allowed, also, to take measures to reduce the rebound, but also should improve the reliability of blank positioning.
1. The surface strain of metal stamping drawing parts
The surface tension of metal stamping parts is caused by improper material selection, the low hardness of heat treatment, poor finish, wear of concave die around corners, the poor surface quality of bending blank, material thickness, unreasonable selection of technological scheme, lack of lubrication and other reasons.
2. Metal stamping tensile bending crack
(1) If the included Angle between the bending line and the rolling grain direction of sheet metal is not by the specified layout, the bending line should be perpendicular to the rolling grain direction in the case of unidirectional V-shaped bending; When bidirectional bending, the bending line and the direction of the rolling grain should be 45 degrees.
(2) Poor plasticity of tensile materials.
(3) Too small bending radius, poor pickling quality.
(4) Insufficient lubrication — high friction.
(5) The round Angle radius of the convex/concave die is worn or the clearance is too small — the feeding resistance increases.
(6) Poor quality of shearing and punching cutting surface of drawing pieces — burr and crack.
(7) Material thickness and size seriously out of tolerance — difficulty in feeding
Solutions to metal stamping and stretching parts:
1. The metal stamping drawing molding should be as simple and symmetrical as possible, drawing forming at one time as possible;
2. For parts that need to be stretched many times, the traces that can occur in the process of stretching should be allowed to exist inside and outside on the premise of ensuring the necessary appearance quality;
3. Under the premise of ensuring the installation requirements, the sidewall of the stretching parts should be allowed to have a certain slope;
4. The spacing between the edge of the hole on the bottom of the flange of the drawing piece and the sidewall should be appropriate;
5. The bottom and wall of the drawing piece, the flange and the wall, and the rounded radius of the four corners of the rectangular piece should be appropriate;
6. The dimensions of metal stamping and stretching parts shall not be labeled together with the external dimensions.
The above is about metal stamping stretch parts production of common problems and solutions. They are metal stamping suppliers, please contact.