As per Market Research Future (MRFR) analysis, the global interactive whiteboard market size is predicted to touch USD 5 million with a CAGR of 5% from 2017 to 2023 (forecast period). The report presents the COVID-19 analysis of the global interactive whiteboard market and provides an extensive description of market trends, current innovations, growth forecasts, and market challenges.
An interactive whiteboard is a tool that enables images of a computer to be viewed on a board. This is achieved using a digital projector. Some of the advantages of an interactive whiteboard are ease of use, ease of learning, and a better teaching method. Due to the same advantages, the interactive whiteboard market is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period. In addition, smart learning suit software, smart business board, smart podium, smart remote management, and smart speakers are other features of interactive whiteboards.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6087
The interactive whiteboard has improved the learning process in various educational institutions. The interactive whiteboard finds application in primary school, high school, and other institutes. Interactive whiteboard types include a stand-alone touchscreen computer and connectable apparatus with an interactive touchpad whiteboard (used to control projector computers). A positive effect of using an interactive whiteboard in institutes is projected to result in substantial growth in the interactive whiteboard market over the forecast period.
With the growing acceptance of smart learning and the use of fun techniques in various institutes, interactive whiteboards are growing day by day to ensure sustainable growth in the interactive whiteboard industry. Digitalization and the development of high-tech institutions in society are other factors expected to drive the Interactive Whiteboard Market. Almost all high-tech institutes are expected to use the interactive whiteboard throughout the forecast period. The growing number of coaching classes is currently seeing an increase in the application of the interactive whiteboard, creating a significant increase in the interactive whiteboard industry. The interactive whiteboard is also likely to be used at international conferences due to the advanced functionality of smart interactive whiteboards. In addition, some IT companies have begun to train their employees using an interactive whiteboard.
Some of the prominent players in the global interactive whiteboard market are Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Samsung Group (South Korea), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), NEC Corporation (Japan), The Ricoh Company, Ltd. (Japan), Google LLC (U.S.), Cisco System, Inc. (U.S.), Smart Technologies Corporation (U.S.) and Microsoft Corporation (U.S.) among others.
The global interactive whiteboard industry has been segmented by types, technology, screen size, and end-user.
- Based On The Type, the global market has been segmented into interactive ceramic board, IR Boards, and EM Boards.
- By Technology, the global market has been segmented into infrared, resistive membrane, electromagnetic, ultrasonic, and laser scanner. Infrared technology is predicted to have the largest share of the global interactive whiteboard market. This is attributed to the growing acceptance of virtual learning courses and e-learning and the increasing penetration of digital vision touch technology. This technology offers touch-sensitive displays that support freedom of learning. This technology is related to digital cameras and software that control contact of a finger, stylus, and pointer on display.
- Based On The Screen Size, the global market is segmented into Up to 69”, 70” to 90”, and Above 90”.
- Based On The End-Users, the market has been segmented into government, education, corporate, and others. The education segment is further categorized as Pre-K-12 and higher education.
Detailed Regional Analysis
The global interactive whiteboard market is covered across regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America is projected to have the largest market share and is also estimated to continue at the fastest pace during the projected period. The development of the market in North America is due to the rising demand for interactive whiteboards in the education sector. North America is followed by Europe, where the interactive whiteboard market is gaining momentum due to the growing adoption of interactive whiteboards in pre-K-12 and higher education. The Asia Pacific countries, including China, Japan, and India, are also growing due to developments in the electronics industry.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/interactive-whiteboard-market-6087
- Technology Investors
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Consulting Service Providers
- System integrators
- Interactive Whiteboard Solution Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Technology Providers
- Interactive Whiteboard Providers
- Universities and research organizations
- Investors and venture capitalists
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Sakshi Mishra
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune – 411028