The global Targeting Pods Market size is anticipated to value USD 5.21 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025. The rising need for ensuring international border safety and security is expected to trigger the market growth for targeting pods.
The FLIR sensors segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2025 owing to its functionalities like GUI control and BDA (Battle Damage Assessment). The Moving Map Systems (MMS) segment is estimated to gain traction in the upcoming years on account of its rising usage across industrial sectors like automotive, naval and aviation.
The segment of combat aircraft held the highest share in 2016 owing to its features like inbuilt radar, stealth built and heavy payloaders. On the other hand, the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025 due to the rising adoption of these platforms in disaster management, surveillance and operations related to law enforcement.
To download the sample PDF of “Targeting Pods Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-targeting-pods-market/request-sample
In 2016, Europe held the largest share across the global market due to the rising investments being undertaken across the defense sector. Further, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2025 across the global market on account of rising awareness regarding public safety prevailing across several governing organizations.
The targeting pod market includes key players such as Raytheon Company; FLIR Systems, Inc.; Thales Group; ASELSAN A.S.; and L3 Technologies, Inc. These players are developing strategies like mergers and acquisitions for widening their geographical reach and product portfolio.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The segment of OEM fit is expected to register fastest growth over the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025.
• The platform segment of combat aircraft held the largest share across the global market in 2016.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR from 2017 to 2025 across the global market.
• The key players in this market are Ray the on Company; FLIR Systems, Inc.; Thales Group; ASELSAN A.S.; and L3 Technologies, Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global targeting pods market on the basis of type, component, fit, platform and region:
Targeting Pods Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• FLIR & Laser Designator Pods
• Laser Designator Pods
• FLIR Pods
• Laser Spot Tracker Pods
Targeting Pods Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• FLIR Sensor
• Charge Coupled Device (CCD) Camera
• Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
• Moving Map System (MMS)
• Video Datalink
• Digital Data Recorder
• High Definition (HD) TV
Targeting Pods Fit Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• OEM Fit
Targeting Pods Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Combat Aircraft
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV
• Attack Helicopters
Targeting Pods Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Camping Stoves Market: The global camping stoves market size was accounted for USD 473.9 million, in 2018. People prefer carrying camping stoves during vacations and camping holidays for cooking food in less time. This is projected to drive the market growth.
• Gym Bag Market: The global gym bag market size was worth USD 1.0 billion in the year 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2019 to 2025. The rising inclination of the global population towards fitness and health is the major driver for the product.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar