New York, USA – December 28, 2020 – Recently, BOC Sciences, a well-known chemical and pharmaceutical supplier, announced the launch of a new enzyme labeling technology platform for the scientific community.
Enzyme labeling is a method to place chemical markers on the molecules of substances in bioanalysis. Molecular markers allow the detection and tracking of molecules in substances during chemical analysis or testing. Different types of tags can be used for this type of biolabeling. When an enzyme chemically binds to another molecule, the process is called enzyme labeling. Although great progress has been made in the detection of fluorescent and luminescent labels, enzymes are still the most sensitive reporter molecules. For most applications, direct enzyme labeling provides the best overall performance, highest sensitivity, least background and rapid detection. Enzymes such as horseradish peroxidase (HRP) or alkaline phosphatase (ALP) can bind to antibodies, oligonucleotides, peptides or proteins and act as signal molecules in a variety of applications.
Applications of Enzyme Labeling
• Enzyme labeling can be used for disease screening, medical diagnosis and forensic testing.
• Enzyme labeling can be used for the localization of tumor tissues in vivo.
• Horseradish peroxidase (HRP), a modified enzyme, is widely used for immunoassay in research and laboratory detection.
• Enzyme-labeled antibodies can localize the cell antigen under a light microscope and display the cell antigen at an ultrastructural level under an electron microscope.
• The direct coupling of enzyme and oligonucleotide has the highest sensitivity, specificity, simplicity and the best comprehensive performance for rapid detection.
BOC Sciences provides enzyme labeling services for a variety of substances, including peptides, antibodies, proteins, nanoparticles, and oligonucleotides.
For more information about the new enzyme labeling platform, please visit the website: https://bioconjugation.bocsci.com.
About BOC Sciences
BOC Sciences has been closely involved with drug discovery, chemistry and life science by supplying researchers with a comprehensive collection of chemicals, such as inhibitors, metabolites, impurities and natural compounds. Meanwhile, it also provides a wide range of services including custom synthesis of chemicals, isotope labeling, formulation service, antibody drug conjugates, chiral synthesis and resolution for all stages of drug R&D to support the pharmaceutical industry.