The global GRP pipes market size is estimated to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Glass fiber reinforced plastic (GRP) pipes are reliable and lightweight in nature. These pipes also provide superior strength and corrosion resistance. Thus, these pipes are highly used for wastewater transportation.
Stiff regulations regarding wastewater management and treatment are projected to foster market growth. Moreover, GRP pipes are very flexible and easy to install. Additionally, these pipes have fewer joints and are suitable for long distances. All these benefits are anticipated to bolster the demand for GRP pipes in the next few years.
To download the sample pdf of GRP Pipes Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-glass-fiber-reinforced-plastic-grp-pipe-market/request-sample
Government authorities across the developing countries are adopting stringent regulations for water management which are projected to surge the market growth. Furthermore, increasing demand for the products from the industrial sector for water treatment is expected to positively impact on GRP pipe market growth.
In addition, these pipes are highly used in hydropower and desalination plants. Furthermore, increasing investments into industries for transportation and other end-users is projected to spur market growth. Key players in the market are focusing on R&D activities for improved anti-corrosion and high-temperature capabilities. This trend is expected to propel the product demand in the next few years. Enhanced quality product is found to be a key factor for GRP pipes.
Key manufacturers in the market include Amiblu Group, Abu Dhabi Pipe factory, Hengrun Group Co, Graphite India limited, and Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. among others.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In irrigation application, GRP pipes are anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 6.1% in Indian market during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
• In 2018, sewage treatment application segment contributed to market share of over 27.0% in the overall market, mainly due to its high reliability provided by the GRP pipes.
• Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to industrial development across the countries like India and China.
• Europe is expected to grow at a significant rate of CAGR due to presence of established water treatment facilities.
• Several players in the market focus on increasing its operations through technical services pipe installation measures.
Million Insights has segmented the global GRP pipe market based on application and region:
GRP Pipe Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Oil & Gas
GRP Pipe Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Fencing Market – The global fencing market size is projected to account for USD 41.7 billion by 2027. The market is anticipated to register over 5.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Increasing development in real estate and renovation of the construction industry is attributing to the growth of the market.
• Laser Cutting Machines Market – The global laser cutting machine market size is anticipated to reach USD 6.72 billion until 2024. This growth can be attributed to the rising usage of these technologies for automating the industrial processes.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar