The global freeze drying equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 2.77 billion, by the end of 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast years, 2019 to 2025, as per a new report published by Million Insights. The launch of new biological drugs and injectable formulations coupled with rising demand from the food industry is boosting the market growth. In addition, growing biotechnology sector and rising focus on emerging market by pharmaceutical companies are also supporting market growth.
Furthermore, the increasing focus of biotechnology participants on drying equipment across Latin America, and Asia Pacific is driving market growth. In addition, the development of vaccine & bio similar product in developed and developing countries is projected to positively impact on market growth. Key players in the global market engage in the strategic acquisition of small manufacturers to gain an edge over their competitors.
To download the sample PDF of “Freeze Drying Equipment Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/freeze-drying-equipment-market/request-sample
Mobile freeze dryers are projected to register significant growth over the next few years mainly due to easy portability options. Moreover, this equipment helps to maintain the quality structure of the product over a longer duration. Thus, increasing need for storage applications in the biotechnology sector is expected to offer potential growth opportunities for growth of the freeze-drying equipment market. In the food industry, drying equipment help in food preservation and extending the shelf life of food.
However, high maintenance & set up costs may restrain market growth. Moreover, the rising demand for refurbished systems in the pharmaceutical industry is also expected to hamper the market growth. On the other hand, key manufacturers focus on launching new products through technological innovation to capture a larger market share.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Based on product, mobile freeze type dryers are estimated to grow at a fastest CAGR over the forecasted period.
• Biotechnology application segment is projected to foster the demand for freeze-drying equipment over the forecasted period. This growth is contributed by factors such as product stabilization, high temperature tolerance.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of over 11.5% from 2019 to 2025.
• Key manufacturers include Azbil Corporation, Tofflon Science and Technology Co. ltd, Labconco Corporation, and GEA Group.
Million Insights has segmented the global freeze drying equipment market based on product, application, and region:
Freeze Drying Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Bench Top Freeze Dryers
• Laboratory Freeze Dryers
• Mobile Freeze Dryers
• General Purpose Freeze Dryers
• Industrial Freeze Dryers
Freeze Drying Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Food Processing
• Surgical Procedures
Freeze Drying Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Health Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: The global health intelligent virtual assistant market size was accounted for USD 186.3 million, in 2017. It is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 39.1% from 2018 to 2025.
• Human Resource Management Market: The global human resource management market size was accounted for USD 16.01 billion, in 2019. It is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 11.7% over the estimated duration.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar