The global Prescription/Rx Sunglass Market size is anticipated to value USD 5.31 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The surging need to gain good eyesight and rising adoption of superior optics having higher strength is projected to trigger the demand for prescription sunglasses.
The CR-39 lens material segment accounted for the largest share of more than 35.0% in 2019 on account of properties like lightweight and thin material. On the other hand, the polycarbonate lens material is being used for the production of sunglasses that can be worn for sports and outdoor activities on account of features like more UV absorption and affordable pricing.
To download the sample pdf of Prescription Sunglass Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-prescription-sunglass-market/request-sample
The Asia Pacific accounted for a share of more than 20.0% across the global market in 2019 and is also expected to gain traction in the upcoming years due to the increasing population, emergence of online education and prolonged working hours at the office. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are also projected to gain significant momentum over the forecasted period owing to rising demand for protective sunglasses that can be used in hazardous environments like chemical factories, mines and manufacturing plants.
The prescription/Rx sunglass market includes key players such as Cooper Vision, Luxottica Group S.p.A., Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss, Marchon, and Charmant Group. Rapid technological developments and strategies like mergers and acquisitions are undertaken by the key players for widening the geographical reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global market is estimated to register a CAGR of around 4.9% from 2020 to 2027.
• The CR-39 lens material segment accounted for the largest share of more than 35.0% across the global market in 2019.
• Asia Pacific is estimated to register significant growth over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027.
• The key players in this market are CooperVision, Luxottica Group S.p.A., Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss, Marchon, and Charmant Group.
Million Insights has segmented the global prescription/Rx sunglass market on the basis of lens material and region:
Prescription Sunglass Lens Material Outlook (Volume, Million Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2016 – 2027)
Prescription Sunglass Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• U.S. Automotive Aftermarket: The U.S. automotive aftermarket size was accounted for USD 75.31 billion, in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% over the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The U.S. automotive industry has gained a significant boost in its sales of aftermarkets parts and OEMs as the aftermarket business has generated attractive revenues and margins in the evolving market.
• Europe Civil Engineering Market: The Europe civil engineering market size was worth USD 2,004.2 billion in 2018. The market is estimated to exhibit the CAGR of 2.7% over the forecast duration, 2019 to 2025. Rapidly increasing investment in construction sectors is proliferating the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar