Polytetrafluoroethylene tube is also called PTFE Tube, commonly known as “Plastic King”, is a high molecular polymer prepared by polymerizing tetrafluoroethylene as a monomer. White waxy, translucent, excellent heat and cold resistance, can be used for a long time at -180～260ºC. This material does not contain any pigments or additives, has the characteristics of resistance to acid, alkali, and various organic solvents, and is almost insoluble in all solvents. At the same time, PTFE has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and its friction coefficient is extremely low, so it can be used for lubrication and become an ideal coating for easy cleaning of the inner layer of water pipes. Besteflon is a PTFE hose supplier.
The raw material of PTFE tube is powdered and can be formed by compression or extrusion processing
Type of tubing:
1. Smooth bore tubing is made from virgin 100% PTFE resin without any pigment or additive. It is suitable for use in Aero space & Transportation Technology, Electronics, Components & Insulators, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Food Processing, Environmental Sciences, Air Sampling, Fluid Transfer Devices and Water Processing Systems. Anti-static(Carton) or colors versions of all tubing are available.
2. Convoluted tubing is made from virgin 100% PTFE resin without any pigment or additive. It features excellent flexible and kink resistance for superior performance for applications where a tighter bend radius, increased pressure handing or crush resistance is needed. Convoluted tubing can be sourced with flares, flanges, cuffs, or a combination of more than one Optimized Tubing Solution. Anti-static(carbon)versions of all tubing are available.
3. Capillary tubing The temperature characteristics and corrosion resistance of capillary tubes have been widely used in corrosion resistance industries, such as chemical industry, pickling, electroplating, medicine, anodizing and other industries. The capillary tube mainly has excellent corrosion resistance, good fouling resistance, good aging resistance, good heat transfer performance, small resistance, small size, light weight and compact structure
Properties and stability:
1. High temperature resistance, insoluble in any solvents. It can withstand high temperature to 300℃ in a short time, and it can be used continuously between 240℃~260℃, and has remarkable thermal stability. In addition to reacting with molten alkali metals, it is not corroded by any substance, even if it is boiled in hydrofluoric acid, aqua regia or fuming sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, it will not change.
2. Low temperature resistance, good mechanical toughness at low temperature, even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃ without embrittlement, it can maintain 5% elongation.
3. Corrosion resistance, inert to most chemicals and solvents, resistant to strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents, and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
4. Anti-aging, under high load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking. It has the best aging life in plastics。
5. High lubrication, which is the lowest friction coefficient among solid materials. The friction coefficient changes when the load is sliding, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
6. Non-sticking, which is the one with the smallest surface tension among solid materials, and does not stick to any substance. Almost all substances will not stick to it. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
7. It is white, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and physiologically inert. As an artificial blood vessel and organ implanted in the body for a long time, it has no adverse reactions.
8. Light weight and strong flexibility. It can greatly reduce the working intensity of the operator.
9. Comprehensive advantages of this product, so that the service life is much more than the existing various kinds of steam hose, long time use do not need to replace, greatly reduce the use cost, improve the use efficiency, economic and practical.
Used in the electrical industry, in the aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries as the insulation layer of power and signal lines, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials can be used to make films, tube sheets, bearings, washers, valves and Chemical pipelines, pipe fittings, equipment container linings, etc.
Used in the fields of electrical appliances, chemical industry, aviation, machinery, etc. instead of quartz glassware, used in ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, and organic solvents in atomic energy, medicine, semiconductor and other industries. It can be made into high-insulation electrical parts, High-frequency wire and cable sheathing, corrosion-resistant chemical utensils, high-cold oil pipelines, artificial organs, etc. can be used as additives for plastics, rubber, coatings, inks, lubricants, greases, etc.
This product is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, has excellent electrical insulation, aging resistance, low water absorption, and excellent self-lubricating performance. It is a universal lubricating powder suitable for various media and can be quickly applied to form a dry film. To be used as a substitute for graphite, molybdenum, and other inorganic lubricants. It is a mold release agent suitable for thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers with excellent bearing capacity. It is widely used in the elastomer and rubber industry and anti-corrosion
Used as a filler for the epoxy resin to improve the wear resistance, heat resistance, and corrosion resistance of epoxy adhesivesHuizhou Zhongxin Besteflon Industrial Co., Ltd. is a professional PTFE tubing supplier, PTFE tube supplier, etc.