New York, USA – January 19, 2021 – Recently, the targeted protein degradation therapy-PROTAC has once again gained the attention of the entire industry. Arvinas, a pioneer in the PROTAC field, announced the latest clinical results of its PROTAC protein degradation agents ARV-471 and ARV-110, which are also the latest positive clinical results of targeted protein degradation therapy.
PROTAC is a novel technology that induces targeted protein degradation through the ubiquitin-proteasome system (UPS). Different from the traditional occupancy-driven pharmacological principle, event-driven PROTAC technology has many advantages, such as high activity, high selectivity, catalytic degradation mode, and targeting non-drugable targets. Creative Biolabs gathered a group of scientists specialized in this field to provide global customers with its comprehensive services and products regarding the PROTAC based drug discovery.
There are one-stop solutions to relieve the burden of exhausting research and high cost that customers can entrust Creative Biolabs to help design and develop the PROTAC molecule with designated features. The project is initiated after an agreement is signed, and the customers approve the project proposal. The entire workflow is as follows.
• Ligand Design for Target Protein: cytosolic, nuclear, and trans-membrane targets accepted.
• Ligand Screening for E3 Ubiquitin Ligase: Von Hippel-Lindau disease tumor suppressor protein (VHL), the Mouse Double Minute 2 homologue (MDM2), the Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis (cIAP), and cereblon (CRBN), etc.
• Linker Design and Optimization: explore PROTAC linkers with optimal length and position to achieve efficient ubiquitination and degradation of the disease-making protein.
• PROTAC Structural Modification: optimize the cell permeability and degree of degradation selectivity.
• Custom Peptide and Compound Synthesis: FMOC solid-phase technology supported.
To resolve the problems of clients as soon as possible and cater to the customers with special needs, Creative Biolabs has already prepared necessary products for PROTAC discovery, including linkers, ligands, and E3 ligase and target proteins, which are all developed with the help of high-end platforms, and readily available for global delivery.
More details about the PROTAC solutions can be found at https://www.creative-biolabs.com/protac.
Creative Biolabs provides professional biotechnology solutions to pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, with the aim of solving their problems in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Since its establishment in 2004, the enterprise has successfully accomplished hundreds of projects, and gradually developed into an international CRO keeping up with frontier technologies to provide first-level services.